BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Jessica K.
Staten Island, NY
I don't really normally have a preference for nail polish remover because as long as it has acetone, it gets the job done. But I feel like this one is better than the regular acetone nail polish remover because it doesn't dry out your nails as much.
Raquel S.
Detroit, MI
I always buy strengthening remover as nail polish usually weakens my nails. This is pretty run of the mill remover, but works as well as anything else I've ever used. Good value as cheap as it gets. Will buy again when I run out, but this keeps for a long time.
Ileen G.
ANAHEIM, CA
It works very well to remove polish and as well as glitter polish which i hate to remove because its such a hassle. The scented ones are better because i dont enjoy the strong smell this one has.
Jacquelinne C.
Fort Worth, TX
Amazing product I've re purchased this item over 8 times, it makes the nail very smooth and shinny not ashy like other products I've used. It also wipes away my old color polish fairly quick.
Temara W.
New Britain, CT
This was alright it did somewhat of a good job. I found myself having to use a lot to take off even a little bit of nail polish. I don't like how it leaves a dry look afterward. I got it from Target. The price was good so I figured I would buy it and just use it
Alicia M.
Des Moines, IA
I couldn't really tell if my nails got any stronger as I have nails that grow pretty fast and are not very fragile but the product does remove polish and even glitter polish easily. Reccomended ♧
Becca R.
Savannah, GA
Within seconds my nail polish is removed with up & up nail polish remover. I have tried other brands in the past and this seems to work similarly at a lower cost! I purchased this from Target. I would definitely buy this the next time I need nail polish remover.
Miranda W.
This product is very effective in taking off nail polish, it even works on taking off glitter nail polish; which can be a pain to try to take off. It docent dry your nails out like most nail polishes. I would buy this product again especial because of its price.
Carlee B.
Hickory, NC
This product is very good. I give it a 4 out of 5 because the oder is very strong , but it works very well. This is a repeat buy. This product is not pricey it is very affective. This compares to other products very similar. I will recommend this to my friends!
Diana W.
Suwanee, GA
Like most nail Polish removers, this product dries my nails out but keeps my nails from getting too brittle. I usually use foil and cotton balls soaked in this stuff to get my nail Polish off.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.