BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Brianna A.
Laredo, TX
I love this product so much because it is very affordable and it doesn't have a strong smell to it. I love that it strengthens your nail at the same time while removing your nail polish. You can find it at any local target.
DeAnne W.
Long Beach, CA
The up-and-up shipping nail polish remover takes off any color nail polish, that includes the dreaded red and that tuff glitter nail polish, with ease. No more using 4 5 and 6 cotton balls just remove your pesky nail polish.
Jordan D.
This removes my polish in almost one swipe! It's pretty impressive considering I'm usually only able to do that if I'm using acetone. I would definitely recommend this!
Bray M.
It's not kidding around when it says strengthening. I feel like a lot of other nail polish removers can leave my nails feeling flimsy but this up&cup remover left them feeling stronger while still removing all of my polish.
Nancy D.
Although I do love up and up brand for everything- I have to say I do not find this product to strengthen my nails. It gets the job done but there is no strenghening in this!!
Haileyy R.
Cypress , CA
I love buying this kind of nail polish remover because it doesn't just take off your nail polish but I feel like it really does strengthen nails and makes them grow faster
Jené R.
Tulsa, OK
Great nail polish remover. Always gets the job done with no damage to my nails. It's almost always available with a Cartwheel discount of 5%, which is usually the reason I select Up & Up to other brand of polish remover.
Savannah J.
Longmont, CO
I have been using this remover for a while and it works great every time. It doesn't sting too bad when used on a finger with a cut. The smell seems to fade away quicker than other polish removers I have used in the past.
Sharda S.
Winter Garden , FL
This product compares to the Cutex brand strengthening remover. I've used both but because my nails are pretty strong already I'm not sure of the effect on my nails. I definitely recommend it for the removal function though!
Alexa M.
Honolulu, HI
This nail polish remover really helps to make my nails strong when I take off the polish. I have used this for many years and will continue to use it for many more!!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?