BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Carly N.
Boca Raton, FL
Best nail polish remover ever! It takes off any glitter with ease plus its strengthening and never damages or weakens my nails, definitely my go to nail polish remover
Jillian D.
March Air Reserve Base, CA
Great nail polish remover without drying out your nails. You can find this one at your local target is by their up and up brand. you can find it for less than $2.00 . I thinks is better than the cutex brand is way cheaper.
Brianna A.
Laredo, TX
I love this product so much because it is very affordable and it doesn't have a strong smell to it. I love that it strengthens your nail at the same time while removing your nail polish. You can find it at any local target.
Megan A.
This nail polish remover takes off polish perfectly and leaves my nails strong and clear unlike other nail polish removers that leave my nails brittle and thinned out this is the most reliable if you want to keep stron natural nails.
Bray M.
It's not kidding around when it says strengthening. I feel like a lot of other nail polish removers can leave my nails feeling flimsy but this up&cup remover left them feeling stronger while still removing all of my polish.
Jordan D.
This removes my polish in almost one swipe! It's pretty impressive considering I'm usually only able to do that if I'm using acetone. I would definitely recommend this!
DeAnne W.
Long Beach, CA
The up-and-up shipping nail polish remover takes off any color nail polish, that includes the dreaded red and that tuff glitter nail polish, with ease. No more using 4 5 and 6 cotton balls just remove your pesky nail polish.
Daisy M.
Long Beach, CA
Removes even the most stubborn nail polishes with the lightest application. I had a nail Polish on there for two weeks and boom, off like that. Really inexpensive too
Tracy B.
Kenosha, WI
It has the normal strong smell of all nail polish remover. Works real well for a lower cost. It sometimes takes more than application with the darker polishes. I would use again
Erica M.
Boise
This works very well. No nasty smell that comes with the acetone removers.
Target store brand that is usually around 1.50 in my area and lasts a month or two for me.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?