BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Brandy W.
Up & up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover, it smells good and remove polish easily. It strengths your nails. Its in a fair price range and has value. I have repeatedly brought this product. I would buy it again when needed. And I would recommend it.
Sophia G.
Flagstaff, AZ
Nice remover, gets the job done. However, I never saw any results that would back up the "Strengthening" part of this product. This is an every day nail polish remover, don't buy this with a real expectation of creating a harder and more durable nail.
Magdalena T.
It is an easy way to remove nail polish. Simply use cotton balls only a few. You do not have to use much product. Compared to other brands it worked the same. It was not expensive but the bottle size was not large. I would recommend this to others.
Marissa D.
San Diego, CA
Solid product, gets all the nail polish off without having to scrub. All around great value, and don't see a difference between this and the bigger named brands. This is my go-to when I am in need of more nail polish remover. Definitely a good buy!
Anaiza C.
Orlando, FL
This nail polish remover gets rid of all of my nail polish with out leaving any color behind. It does the job and it is probably my favorite nail polish remover. I've never had a problem with this product and I will continue to purchase this product.
Hannah B.
Santa Cruz, CA
The best most cheap nail polish remover I have ever used! My nails were cleaned from nail polish within 2 minutes. I didn't have to scrub and apply a ton of pressure to do so either!!
Hillary M.
Hurt, VA
Up & Up strengthening nail polish remover from Target works very well. It is easy to apply but sometimes I have to use double the amount to get all my nail polish off. I like this because it is affordable and works well. I would buy it again for sure.
Eileen G.
I really love this for at home. It does a great job and the smell isn't terrible. The price is great, and it's easy to find at target. This stuff lasts me a long time which is also nice.
Kelly E.
Renton, WA
Up & Up's nail polish remover removes nail polish pretty well compared to brand-name removers. The cost is worth trying out. There is a nice scent that helps mask the acetone chemical smell and this particular brand has not dried out my finger nails.
Stephanie C.
This nail polish remover is super effective. It removes everything but glitter nail polish very easily. With glitter, it takes a bit more elbow grease but it still works! I also really appreciate the fact that the odor of the remover isn't unpleasant.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.