BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Keri A.
Cullman, AL
Gets the job done fast! It's still not great with glitter polish, but not alot is. Price is great and so is the product. I would't waste money on an expensive polish remover. RECOMMEND
Stephanie C.
This nail polish remover is super effective. It removes everything but glitter nail polish very easily. With glitter, it takes a bit more elbow grease but it still works! I also really appreciate the fact that the odor of the remover isn't unpleasant.
Dawn M.
UP & UP Strengthening Nail polish remover is by far my favorite polish remover. It always does a good job. I typically purchase this at Walmart. I have soft nails so the strengthening formula is good for me. I would recommend this to a friend to use.
elle i.
fort myers, FL
Up & Up Strengthening nail polish remover comes in a nice package and has a nice scent. I have been using this product for six months and my nails feel stronger and are less brittle. I purchased this product at Target and would absolutely recommend.
Maryann N.
Akron, OH
This strengthening nail polish remover is pretty much my go to. My daughter and I both always have our fingers and toes polished so we seem to go through quite a bit of remover (and cotton balls...lol). This really does a nice job. Would recommend.
Ana M.
Mcallen, TX
I like that the nail polish remover comes in different colors and sent. I have a sentaive nose and this product does not have a strong smell but it works very well to remove nail polish and acrylic nails as well. I highly recommend Up and Up products
Shannon F.
Lincoln, NE
Great value for low cos and common brand I trust. Cotton ball fits over lid to absorb with no spill. Quick removal with some rubbing. Easy to see how much is used.Smell is strong but washes easily. Frequent purchase. Always available at stores.
Katie L.
Antioch, CA
This remover removes my nail polish easily, does not damage my nails in any way possible. I feel that the strengthening label stays true to itself, my nails feel stronger than ever!
Amaris Q.
I love everything Target brand and the nail polish remover is no different. If you get it on the Cartwheel app it's often 5% off. I like it because I don't feel like my nails feel brittle after I'm done taking my polish off, which it does very well.
Sara K.
This nail strengthening nail polish remover works wonders. I have been a fan for quite some time. The strengthening part is great so I feel better about what I am doing to my nails. Easy to use, and takes it all right off. Definitely recommended!!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?