BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Jaden D.
Bowling Green, KY
This is probably my goto nail polish remover since I have used this I can tell you almost every time I have gotten all the nail polish off and my nails are 10x healthier.
Victoria L.
It works like every other nail polish remover I've used. It isn't particularly gentle so I knocked off a star for that. The smell is strong. Make sure you open a window.
Mollee W.
Southaven, MS
After using acetone several times to remove polish, my nails were looking very brittle. I switched to this strengthening remover and I couple tell a difference in just a few uses with how much less harsh it was on my nails.
Jessica B.
Lehi, UT
I like this nail polish remover because it not only removes my nail polish well but it strengthens my nails at the same time too. It's a great product at a great price!
Tasha P.
Tacoma, WA
It gets rid if nail polish not really fast depending on how much nail polish I have on. But it gets it off job well done and it's cheap even tho you have to put in work
Angelina M.
This is my go to nail polish remover, it makes changing nail polish a breeze. And I always get the strengthening one for added benefits, great product, excellent price.
Hanna J.
Nail polish remover can be harsh on nails especially when they are already thin. I like using this remover to change polish when I have acrylics so my nails don't become even weaker than they normally do under acrylic nails.
DeAnne W.
Long Beach, CA
The up-and-up shipping nail polish remover takes off any color nail polish, that includes the dreaded red and that tuff glitter nail polish, with ease. No more using 4 5 and 6 cotton balls just remove your pesky nail polish.
Ana F.
Ive been using this nail polish remover for a while and I like it a lot. I paint my nails too often and I needed a strengthening remover and so far I'm liking this one.
Sarah B.
This is one of the only nail polish removers I use. My nails are so thin and break very easily but after using this for a few months (I paint my nails often) I started to really notice that my nails were getting a lot stronger.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?