BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Taylor K.
Wixom, MI
Up & Up strengthening nail polish remover is very effective in removing nail polish. I often purchase it at kroger or walmart. I am a repeat user this very easy to use and apply and i only use this brand and will definitely buy it again!
Melanie L.
I love this. It is a great value for the quality of product. It works very well, doesn't have a strong odor and you don't have to use a whole bunch to get the polish off your nails. I would recommend this product to others without doubt.
Katy B.
This is my go to nail polish removed. It is affordable and gets the job done! It is fast acting and I don't feel like I need to scrub to get my nail polish off like I do with some other brands. Definitely recommend this brand to others!
Angelica N.
Yonkers, NY
Its amazing ! Removes Nail Polish easily! I actually bought it at my Local target. Pros, removes Nail Polish fast. Its very easy to apply with Cotten balls. I totally recommend.
Melinda A.
San Diego, CA
This is the brand I normally use. Gentle on my nails and doesn't dry them or my cuticles out. They have a non-acetone version which is what I use. Up & Up brand is at Target so convenient to buy. Compares well with others. Would recommend.
Raquel R.
I use the Up&Up brand because it's just as good as the name brands Target carries. I especially like this one because it contains a nail strengthener, which is important because I polish my nails often. I would recommend picking this up.
Gabby W.
Greensboro, MD
This is a typical nail polish remover. I didn't notice any strengthening after using the product but, nail polish remover is harmful for nails anyway so I wasn't expecting much.
sydney w.
Spring Valley, CA
I love this nail polish remover. It is less expensive than other brands but works just as good. I never have a problem with it not taking all my nail polish off and i like the fact that it is nail strengthening. I would buy this product again and recommend it to others.
stefany h.
Hialeah, FL
Works extremely well. Removes all paint and residue and does not dry out my cuticles. Great brand. I don't see the need to pay any more for a product that works just as well.
Jade C.
Cincinnati, OH
This nail polish remover is very affordable and gets all of the nail polish off in just a few rubs. I usually get this strengthening one because I have naturally weak nails that break easily and I love that it's purple (my fave color!)
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?