BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Buy on Target
lily n.
Hands down one of my favorite nail polish removers. it always gets the job done quickly for such a low cost i font see how you could go wrong with this product. i always purchase mine at target but im sure you can buy it at any drugstore near your area
Jennifer S.
Hawthorne, CA
Pretty basic nail polish remover. Like most the sent is strong but it removes polish quickly and effectively. The price is great and always easy to find. This is my go to polish remover.
Sydney D.
I really like this nail polish remover! It doesn't make my hands or nails feel dry after using it. It definitely gets the job done without using a lot of the product. Good value and it has lasted me a long time. I would definitely buy this again and recommend
Lisbeth J.
I believe I have about 3 bottle of up & up nail polish remover, I go to Target and take a bottle without thinking if I already have some, I love that is affordable and I love how fast my nail polish is removed, this specific formula leaves my nail strong.
Sally L.
Cheap, affordable and found at any local Target/CVS. Does not work as good as the pricier alternatives. It does leave the nail polish stain and brittle nails. Very strong scent, will linger for a few hours unless aired out; not very pleasant application.
Natasha M.
A good nail polish remover good price and gets the jobs done, gets the nail polish off in a few wipes I do have to soak my actually before I do wipe but overall good product for the price
Alexia L.
San Antonio, TX
This nail polish remover is really good especially for the price, I buy this one often. It quickly removes nail polish without leaving my nails feeling sticky. I buy this a target. I've been buying this over and over, I will more than likely buy it again.
member-b13389031
La Canada Flintridge, CA
it is so messy. smells terrible. has a chemical smell to it. takes forever to remove my polish. but i mean it was 76 cents at target so it was a good bargain but you basically get what you pay for. I am not very happy with and would never buy it again.
Edita S.
Fort Wayne, IN
It does just fine removing polish but I don't know that I've ever noticed a difference in the strength of my nails. For the price though, it's a completely adequate nail polish remover.
Ashley D.
Riverside, CA
I like this product it gets the job done and it's affordable. I have purchased this many times and will continue to do so. I bought this at target, I think compared to others they all work the same I don't like the smell of it though. I would recommend it.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.