BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Jaime B.
Columbia
I keep this in my daughters dance duffel for those competitions when we forgot to remove polish and need to quickly get it off before hitting the stage. It's a trust remover!
Nicole N.
Lakeland, MN
Had a very strong smell (something that is extremely common with nail polish removers), but still did its job efficiently. Up & up is a very "tried and true" brand in my life.
Jennie H.
Milwaukee, WI
I love it! This is my go to remover and does a great job at removing basic nail polish! I'd always recommend it and I say if you're trying to remove glitter or the duo chrome colors, I'd use the up and up 100% acetone to remove that .
Dana W.
Mckinney, TX
Works as well as most acetone, the smell is not overwhelming. The purple color is nice but does not stain. Value priced and often has an in store offer or coupon available.
Katie H.
I have very brittle nails so I thought this product would be strengthening, but I don't really see a difference in my nails! It takes off my nail polish really good though!
Crystal C.
This removes my polish really well, but I don't know that it actually strengthens my nails. It doesn't feel as harsh as some of the other nail polish removers I've used in the past, so maybe that's the strengthening component of it.
Eva P.
Santa Cruz, CA
This product was very easy to work with. I had no trouble scrubbing my nails several times because it was very strong. I got it at target for a very reasonable price and I loved it!
Katie
I do love the stuff very much because he could South even 3 to 4 coats of sparkle nail polish and it gets rid of stain on my nails for example some nail polish to stay my nails green but this Nail polish remover took it right off
Julie V.
Hopwood, PA
I love the strengthening nail polish remover, it keeps my nails hard and from breaking after numerous polish changes. Its easy to use and doesn't take forever to remove polish even multiple coats!I would definitely buy this again!
Amanda M.
Bakersfield, CA
I love using this nail polish remover, because my nails are super thin and they break off all the time. The smell isn't strong like a lot of removers. The up and up brand is cheaper that buying name brands and it works just as well.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?