BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Zaira P.
Watsonville, CA
I like that this brand is cheaper than most which makes it convenient, especially if you have the target card and/or the target app. I feel that this brand has less of an odor than most and I would definitely recommend this nail polish remover to others.
Britt S.
Ithaca
Pretty great remover even though it isn't strong enough to get everything in even a couple swipes (some edges or dark colors took lots of elbow grease). The Up & Up Polish Remover is definitely ok in a pinch but I'm still on the hunt for better options.
Taylor G.
This is a must! Does the trick at an extremely affordable price. There is no need to purchase an expensive thing of nail polish remover. It gets the job done and hasn't had any negative effects on my nails. I will definitely buy this again and again!
Brandy W.
Up & up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover, it smells good and remove polish easily. It strengths your nails. Its in a fair price range and has value. I have repeatedly brought this product. I would buy it again when needed. And I would recommend it.
Vivian R.
West Covina, CA
This is honestly a really good, inexpensive nail polish remover. I pick it up every time I am at Target. I only have to use a little amount in order to get my nail polish off. I it is effective and I will continue to use it. I definitely recommend it!
Anaiza C.
Orlando, FL
This nail polish remover gets rid of all of my nail polish with out leaving any color behind. It does the job and it is probably my favorite nail polish remover. I've never had a problem with this product and I will continue to purchase this product.
Sophia G.
Flagstaff, AZ
Nice remover, gets the job done. However, I never saw any results that would back up the "Strengthening" part of this product. This is an every day nail polish remover, don't buy this with a real expectation of creating a harder and more durable nail.
Charla L.
Removed my nail polish effectively, this was a great product. I felt like the product was worth the cost and mine has stayed good over the several years I've had it. Easy to apply, just put a cotton ball on top and pour into cotton. I would buy again!
Marissa D.
San Diego, CA
Solid product, gets all the nail polish off without having to scrub. All around great value, and don't see a difference between this and the bigger named brands. This is my go-to when I am in need of more nail polish remover. Definitely a good buy!
Magdalena T.
It is an easy way to remove nail polish. Simply use cotton balls only a few. You do not have to use much product. Compared to other brands it worked the same. It was not expensive but the bottle size was not large. I would recommend this to others.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?