BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...5 Answers
  • absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating...1 Answers
Jena A.
Long Beach, NY
It removes your nail polish really well even though it can burn some of your skin. It is very easy to use because I just put it on a cotton pad and then wiped my nails with it. It is not my favorite I usually use the one in the jar but overall I would recommend this product to others.
Air B.
Astoria, NY
I bought this polish remover because I hate when my nails feel sort of flimsy after removing polish. I felt like the product helped with that, but could've been more effective in removing my darker polishes.
Jazzi S.
This is my go-to nail polish remover. What more could you need? It's inexpensive and works great with cotton balls. Super easy to use. Just get it at your local Target. I've gone through so many bottles of these.
Maegan C.
Tacoma, WA
I grew up with this nail polish remover in the house. My mom alwasy swore by it because other nail polish removers can be so damaging to your nails. It's easy to use, doesn't smell too strong, and I feel like it doesn't harm my nails. I will probably stick with this polish remover forever.
Marisol F.
I bought this product initially just because i need a nail polish remover, but so far i am impressed. Doesn't dry out my skin and it smells really good, also it has helped a lot with strengthening my nails.
Sierra R.
Merritt Is, FL
This nail polish remover leaves my fingers clean and sparkling. No trace of any old polish at all. It also strengthens my nails at the same time. It's like killing two birds with one stone... Fantastic!!!!!
Sheena M.
Winston Salem, NC
Target does it again! Simple product that gets the job done. My nails don't feel tortured after I use this remove. However it's not good for glitter nail polish or super thick coats. This is my go-to non-acetone nail polish remover. I keep going back.
Grace M.
State College, PA
This is not the best or most effective nail polish remover I have ever used, but I continue to purchase it and use it repeatedly because of the way my nails feel afterwards. They are less stripped of their proteins. I also like the color of the packaging and the affordability of it.
Lauryn N.
Smyrna, GA
This nail polish remover is great because it doesn't have that super strong smell that most removers have. It's also not really drying like most other removers. It's a great inexpensive remover, I definitely recommend!
Kaleb D.
Leeds, NY
Not only does this nail polish not strip your nails of their natural oils that you need before they become brittle, but nail polish comes off with ease, even glitter! This target brand is super affordable.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.