BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Katy B.
This is my go to nail polish removed. It is affordable and gets the job done! It is fast acting and I don't feel like I need to scrub to get my nail polish off like I do with some other brands. Definitely recommend this brand to others!
Angelica N.
Yonkers, NY
Its amazing ! Removes Nail Polish easily! I actually bought it at my Local target. Pros, removes Nail Polish fast. Its very easy to apply with Cotten balls. I totally recommend.
Melanie L.
I love this. It is a great value for the quality of product. It works very well, doesn't have a strong odor and you don't have to use a whole bunch to get the polish off your nails. I would recommend this product to others without doubt.
Melinda A.
San Diego, CA
This is the brand I normally use. Gentle on my nails and doesn't dry them or my cuticles out. They have a non-acetone version which is what I use. Up & Up brand is at Target so convenient to buy. Compares well with others. Would recommend.
sydney w.
Spring Valley, CA
I love this nail polish remover. It is less expensive than other brands but works just as good. I never have a problem with it not taking all my nail polish off and i like the fact that it is nail strengthening. I would buy this product again and recommend it to others.
stefany h.
Hialeah, FL
Works extremely well. Removes all paint and residue and does not dry out my cuticles. Great brand. I don't see the need to pay any more for a product that works just as well.
Nicole N.
Lakeland, MN
Had a very strong smell (something that is extremely common with nail polish removers), but still did its job efficiently. Up & up is a very "tried and true" brand in my life.
Emily K.
Hilliard, OH
Removes polish easily without stripping my nails. Perfect value too! The Up & Up remover works great, I've never felt the need to try another brand once I discovered this one.
Charity B.
Nampa, ID
It takes a bit more to take off the nail polish but it has a moisturizer in it so that it doesn't dry out your nails like pure acetone and I like that feature. Worth the few extra cotton balls.
Ashley H.
Orlando, FL
I have about 4 bottles of this nail polish remover under my bathroom sink , it works great and fast at getting stubborn nail polish off and doesn't leave my nails super dry .
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?