BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Stephanie M.
Madera, CA
For store brand nail polish remover this works really well, you don't need too much product to get polish off. even worked well on glitter! Smells fairly strong but no worse than most. Its a good deal and Its now the brand I use most often. Yay Target :)
Shirin M.
This product is honestly great. It's pretty cheap and can be found in almost any drugstore. It's a cool color and makes my nails feel nice and cool as well. It removes nail polish off very quickly and efficiently, and leaves minimal residue This is a must.
Lily B.
After using this, I didn't really notice a difference in the strength of my nails per say, but it definitely gets any polish off and doesn't smell too strong in comparison to other brands
Janee' B.
Savannah, GA
I have been using this nail polish remover for a while it's cheap and works just as well as any other nail polish remover that might be more expensive. It last very long I usually have my remover for months before I need another one will continue to buy.
Maria B.
Not harsh like acetone removers. Nice scent. I feel it does the job but doesn't strip of dry my nails out like other removers can. I feel it is safe enough for my tween daughter to use.
Amanda S.
Essex, MD
Personally, I think it works just as good as the name brands. Only it's better because it's not as expensive. Who does love to save money? I don't really find that it strengthens your nails as it claims. However, I still purchase is versus the name brand.
Cassidy P.
Raleigh, NC
The scent of this remover is slightly less daunting than others. I do notice that my nails seem stronger after multiple uses, versus being dried out and more brittle with strong acetone removers. This brand is typically cheaper than competing name brands.
Jena B.
Columbus, GA
This nail polish remover works so great! It doesn't have that strong smell that normal removers put off. Even though it is Target brand, it works just as great as name brand product! I love it so much, and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Debbe B.
Martinsburg, WV
I have used polish remover for years. This one is gentle on your nails. The only problem I have is that it still has trouble with glitter polish. But this one is a great value. I recommend it for anyone but especially people with delicate nails like mine.
Zaira P.
Watsonville, CA
I like that this brand is cheaper than most which makes it convenient, especially if you have the target card and/or the target app. I feel that this brand has less of an odor than most and I would definitely recommend this nail polish remover to others.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?