BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Farha N.
Minneapolis, MN
This nail polish remover works good for one lighter nail polishes or nail polish with only one coat applied. It take some time and lots of product to remove dark colored nail polish or the nail poilished where two coats are applied. Overall works good for me. I still use it
Erin W.
East Lansing, MI
Its smell is very strong but it works very well getting off nail polish, i'm not sure if it actually helped strengthen my nail but my main goal when purchasing was to get off my nail polish. I got mine at target for a very reasonable price. for the price i would buy it again
Mary B.
Phoenix, AZ
I got this from Target while travelling. I normally use Studio 365 from Walgreens because that one seems to be closest to salon quality for the price. Up & Up strengthening nail polish remover works well, was not pricey, and had a decent smell. I would buy it again for sure!
Merrit R.
Baltimore, MD
Quickly and easily removes polish. I hope soaked cotton ball on nail for 5-10 seconds then wipe off polish, and that usually removes all polish, even when wearing multiple layers and base + top coat.
Ashton M.
I really like this nail polish remover. I bought this product at Target. I like that it is very inexpensive. I feel like it does strengthen my nails but i also feel like it leaves my nails feeling a tad dry. Its long lasting and is very effective. I would purchase this again.
Charlotte H.
Very nice remover! Very concentrated so it is great at removing polish. Don't love the smell, but that is to be expected with nail polish remover like this. Overall works greats and does it's job well!
Breanny G.
Lowell, MA
Very effective nail polish remover with no unpleasant scent. A little goes a long way with this product, so you are not using up a lot of product or wasting anything. I would recommend this to others.
Jenny G.
I've bought and used this product once and I believe it's an okay product. I did not see a difference in the strength of my nails but it does do a good job take off polish. Okay product for it's price.
Danielle H.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I live this product ideally for the price. Also how great the use of it. It last a pretty long time for me so I don't have to keep making the same purchase. I usually use cotton rounds or cotton balls. Cotton balls seems to make everything run the smoothest along with a q tip.
Marissa H.
Martinez, CA
I used this product when my nails were very weak and broke a lot of the time. I believed it helped make my nails a bit stronger in between painting my nails and it was very easy to use and so affordable! I would recommend this brand of nail polish remover to everyone.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.