BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Lisa A.
Plano, TX
It has a very strong odor compared to other nail polish removers. It works very well, I did not have to scrub my nails very much to get the nail polish off. I bought it at cvs pharmacy. I would definitely buy it again. I would recommend it to other people.
Jennifer B.
Super cheap and I love the smell. It also strengthens my nails so I don't get as many chips. Whenever I need to buy fingernail polish, I always buy this one. It's super easy to use with a cotton ball or in a sponge container-which I buy and refill to love!
Sydney D.
I really like this nail polish remover! It doesn't make my hands or nails feel dry after using it. It definitely gets the job done without using a lot of the product. Good value and it has lasted me a long time. I would definitely buy this again and recommend
Kelly E.
Renton, WA
Up & Up's nail polish remover removes nail polish pretty well compared to brand-name removers. The cost is worth trying out. There is a nice scent that helps mask the acetone chemical smell and this particular brand has not dried out my finger nails.
Taylor G.
This is a must! Does the trick at an extremely affordable price. There is no need to purchase an expensive thing of nail polish remover. It gets the job done and hasn't had any negative effects on my nails. I will definitely buy this again and again!
Brandy W.
Up & up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover, it smells good and remove polish easily. It strengths your nails. Its in a fair price range and has value. I have repeatedly brought this product. I would buy it again when needed. And I would recommend it.
Melissa T.
Astoria, NY
I bought this because it was "strengthening" but I didn't find any strengthening qualities in it - it's just a basic nail polish remover that works well to do the job. Great price from Target, but stick with the basic non-acetone remover if you can!
Anaiza C.
Orlando, FL
This nail polish remover gets rid of all of my nail polish with out leaving any color behind. It does the job and it is probably my favorite nail polish remover. I've never had a problem with this product and I will continue to purchase this product.
Vivian R.
West Covina, CA
This is honestly a really good, inexpensive nail polish remover. I pick it up every time I am at Target. I only have to use a little amount in order to get my nail polish off. I it is effective and I will continue to use it. I definitely recommend it!
Charla L.
Removed my nail polish effectively, this was a great product. I felt like the product was worth the cost and mine has stayed good over the several years I've had it. Easy to apply, just put a cotton ball on top and pour into cotton. I would buy again!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?