BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Padmaja N.
Phoenix, AZ
This nail polish remover does a good job, and is so inexpensive that it is also quite economical. I have not had any problems with it. Very easy to use-just soak a cotton ball and apply. This was purchased at Target. I will definitely buy again once I am finished with this bottle.
Kate F.
Murrells Inlet, SC
Up & Up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover is a decent nail polish remover for a cheap price. It works well with your everyday nail polish removing needs. However, I would not recommend this product if you need to remove acrylic nails. It's not as strong as some other brands.
Shelby L.
Saint Louis, MO
This nail polish remover was awful at removing my nail polish it took several cotton balls full of nail polish remover to just remove nail polish of my big toe. I like Up & Up pink nail polish remover but the purple kind just does not work. I will be sticking with the pink.
Erica P.
This nail polish remover works quickly and well to remove my nail polish. I don't feel like my nails are dry or stripped after using this remover. I do however prefer the green bottle that does a better job removing gel nail polish which is often harder and more tedious to remove.
Kate M.
Chesterton, IN
Gets the job done, super affordable, and is always available at my local Target. It does have that strong acetone scent but that is completely expected from a nail polish remover. I always recommend this one to my fellow broke college students who wanna pamper themselves on a dime.
Charlotte H.
Very nice remover! Very concentrated so it is great at removing polish. Don't love the smell, but that is to be expected with nail polish remover like this. Overall works greats and does it's job well!
Erica R.
Saint Louis, MO
I liked this prodect. It felt gentle on my nails and the stench wasn't too bad. It was reasonably priced and I think you get a good value for the money. I would recommend this product to anyone. I have stuck with this remover for the last year and haven't used anything else.
Rachel E.
Minneapolis, MN
This works great with little effort and the bottle lasts a long time. Generic does work just as well as tote brand. I've used this many times. Also the color purple is always nice. I buy it regularly.
Kelsey K.
Buckeye, AZ
I have used up and up nail polish removers before, but when I bought this one and used it, it barely took any of my nail polish off. I had to scrub really hard and soak my cotton pad/ball in the solution. The good thing is that it didn't leave my nails fragile and 'squishy'.
Farha N.
Minneapolis, MN
This nail polish remover works good for one lighter nail polishes or nail polish with only one coat applied. It take some time and lots of product to remove dark colored nail polish or the nail poilished where two coats are applied. Overall works good for me. I still use it
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.