BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Sarah J.
Mayo, FL
This is my favorite type of nail polish remover. It is very inexpensive and leaves absolutely no residue on my nails. I also love that it doesn't have a strong smell, unlike other removers.
kristi w.
Gerrardstown, WV
Good nail polish remover at a good price. it is effective at most polishes and glitters. also sold in a easy pump that can be refilled. purchased at target and typically has a 5% cartwheel offer too. definitely would recommend this to others.
Allison K.
Oxford, OH
I enjoy using this product because it leaves my nails feeling strong and healthy after removing polish. It doesn't have a very strong smell and it sells for a good price. I've repurchased this product three times and will continue to do so!
Brittany A.
east islip, NY
Even though it is store brand, there is no difference from any more expensive brand. You cannot beat the price and I love that it removes polish quickly and easily without leaving a residue or being too harsh. Would definitely purchase again!
Tessa L.
Amarillo, TX
Great price for everything I need in a nail polish remover. I think everyone wishes that the smell was different for acetone, but alas, were stuck with it. But! Gets the job done!
Kourtney S.
Kent, OH
Definitely recommend a strengthening polish remover, always! because the acetone and the nail polish can be detrimental to the strength of your nails!! plus up and up is always a good value
Bianca H.
Bronx, NY
I love this nail polish remover. It's affordable and gets the job done. You also don't need to put a lot into the cotton ball, a small dab would do and it will clean about 4 of your nails.
Micah W.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I love this nail polish remover and it's not too expensive plus it lives my nails looking and feeling nice even if I decide to wear my natural nail after removing the nail polish
Merissa P.
New Prague, MN
This nailpolish remover does not work for heavy duty nail polish. It takes a long time to get the nail polish off. It is the Target brand and I have had a hard time with most nail polish removers until I tried using a more professional brand.
Sandra L.
This nail polish remover gets the job done. It removes glitter nail polish quick and effortlessly, which is a miracle in itself. The price point is perfect for my wallet. Couldn't ask for anything more when it comes to a nail polish remover.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?