BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Danielle R.
Mc Donald, PA
This nail polish remover was very affordable at Target, so we decided to give it a shot. However, I use cotton balls to remove my nail polish, and it tends to cause the cotton to stick to the nail polish. It did remove all polish, but it took more cotton than usual.
Kat A.
Inverness, FL
I've never understood why people pay extra money for nail polish remover when brands like up and up exist. For such a small price you get plenty of product that works really well. Target is always my number one stop for supplies like this, and it should be yours too!
Leslie G.
Blue Springs, MO
Absolutely love this brand. Works well and a little goes a long way so the bottle will last quite some time. They do have a couple different choices but I always seem to grab the purple bottle.
Ivonne T.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love the way this nail polish remover strengthened my nails and helped them grow. I usually have brittle nails that don't grow and after I kept using this product my nails grew and didn't chip.
Tyana B.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like this nail polish remover. It's affordable and it works as it should. My nails are already naturally strong but I thought it would like be a nice touch to buy the strengthening one.
Ravyn S.
Defuniak Springs, FL
This remover normally comes off pretty easy but some times you have to use it multiple times to get all the polish off and defiantly if you have layers it can take quite a long time to get off.
Crissy D.
Jacksonville, FL
I really liked this nail polish remover. It has a light pleasant scent and removed my dull nail polish quickly with a cotton ball. I honestly do not notice my nails any stronger but they are not dry or splitting either. I will buy this again over most other brands.
Hannah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Smells awful like all nail polish removers. However, it gets the job done and i don't have to sit there and scrub at my nails. I think it's the cheapest nail polish remover out there. I have gone through countless bottles of it and I will go through countless more!
Madison F.
This nail polish remover gets the job done. It have repurchased it multiple times. It is inexpensive and cleans my nails completely. It lasts me a long time and leaves my nails smooth. I bought it at Target. I will continue to repurchase and recommend this to others.
Natalie G.
Havre De Grace, MD
My nails are rather brittle so I purchased the strengthening Nail Polish Remover in the hopes it would help improve them. I haven't noticed too much of a difference in terms of strength with my nails however it's easy and effective with removing nail polish cleanly.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.