BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Natasha M.
A good nail polish remover good price and gets the jobs done, gets the nail polish off in a few wipes I do have to soak my actually before I do wipe but overall good product for the price
member-b13389031
La Canada Flintridge, CA
it is so messy. smells terrible. has a chemical smell to it. takes forever to remove my polish. but i mean it was 76 cents at target so it was a good bargain but you basically get what you pay for. I am not very happy with and would never buy it again.
Edita S.
Fort Wayne, IN
It does just fine removing polish but I don't know that I've ever noticed a difference in the strength of my nails. For the price though, it's a completely adequate nail polish remover.
MaryGrace M.
Love this remover! It thoroughly removes everything from the nail without making a mess or having to use a ton of cotton balls. The scent isn't great, but since I prefer an acetone remover for it's strength, this comes with the territory. Would recommend!
Ashley D.
Riverside, CA
I like this product it gets the job done and it's affordable. I have purchased this many times and will continue to do so. I bought this at target, I think compared to others they all work the same I don't like the smell of it though. I would recommend it.
Janee' B.
Savannah, GA
I have been using this nail polish remover for a while it's cheap and works just as well as any other nail polish remover that might be more expensive. It last very long I usually have my remover for months before I need another one will continue to buy.
Emily C.
Norman, OK
I really like this nail polish remover. It takes everything off with ease and doesn't leave my nails feeling dried up or damaged, I would definitely recommend this to other and buy it again. Find it at any Target-- it will be in the beauty supply section.
Caroline D.
Bowling Green, OH
Takes off the nail polish and keeps my nails strong. I always buy the strengthening nail polish remover and since I love shopping at Target this is the one I buy. Just soak a cotton ball with it and the nail polish comes right off. It's really easy to use.
Rachel A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I would highly recommend this nail polish remover. It is cheaper than some other brands but it works just as well. It is easy to take off any nail polish, and works relatively quickly. It is definitely a very good brand, and I would recommend it to anyone.
Danin S.
Rio Vista, CA
Even though it's a "generic" brand, it gets the polish off just as good as any other brand. For a better price!!! Would definitely recommend the strengthening just for a little extra help
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?