BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Sarah W.
Cottage Grove, MN
I use this whenever I need to remove my toe nail polish. I use often as it is comparable to other name brands but without the name brand price. I bought this at Target. Have to use a couple of times to fully remove polish (mostly depends on how thick of a coat of polish you have). Will buy again.
Amanda M.
Glen Burnie, MD
This is a fine choice of nail polish remover as it works just as well as any name brand. I did not really notice my nails getting any stronger when I used it, but you do not have to use a lot of it to get the job done. I am very likely to purchase Up & up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover again.
Christa M.
This polish remover works really well. I'm not sure that I noticed any difference in nail strength after using it. I haven't purchased the product in a while. I wouldn't go out of my way to buy this particular type of remover over another, but the brand is definitely a great choice for the price!
Sara H.
Great value for the price. Removes polish well. Will have to use multiple cotton balls per hand. Not sure if I can tell any strengthening benefits. I've used better nail polish removers but this does a good job.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
I always buy this product because it's the only remover that doesn't make my nails feel brittle and weak after use. It's super cheap and you get a lot for the price, which is why I like it a lot and keep buying it. I just wish it were gelatin free because now that I've begun to buy all cruelty free, I will not be repurchasing :(
Hannah M.
Cleveland, TN
This is my favorite nail polish remover. I feel like it strengthens my nails and gets the polish off MUCH easier than most other kinds! And it has a slightly floral/fruity scent after it dries! I'd buy this over and over again.
Beccah C.
Works like every nail polish remover. Strong smell that's like every acetone based remover. Have seen a little difference in the strength of my nails but not too much. I'd buy it again because it works and the price is average. I would recommend to others simply because its a nail polish remover.
Mackenzie P.
Superior, WI
I love how Target has multiple different types of nail polish remover. You can find the best one for you! I love the strengthening one because my nails go through a beating after fake nails and this restores them!
Hannah K.
Grand Rapids, MI
This product quickly removes all traces of nail polish and doesn't damage my nails like some remover products do. It is cheap and effective. I bought this product at Walmart. I would buy this product again, but one bottle does last me quite a while so I won't have to purchase more any time soon.
Aliysa P.
This nail polish remover did its job. I usually needed 2 cotton balls to remove polish from all 20 digits. The scent was okay- much better than the acetone. It was pretty drying, but you can't beat the cheap price.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.