BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Caitlyn M.
Colorado Springs
I’m not really sure what there is to say... it’s nail polish remover. They’re all pretty much the same. Also not sure who is reading reviews for nail polish remover.
Sarah L.
Everett , WA
I love this target brand, it’s inexpensive and does the trick easy to use. It doesn’t smell harsh like some other nail polish removers. Can’t beat it for the price.
Cameron C.
I love the product it is one of the best ones on the market I but it all the time. I just wish it was not so expensive but I guess you have to pay a little more if you want the best one. I will always stick with this product and the company!
Seherzada s.
This nail polish remover isn't anything special, it took off my nail polish easily, it didn't leave my fingers sticky, but I didn't notice my nails any stronger then they were. If you're looking for something to just take off your nail polish, the price is great and I recommend!
Katy L.
This is a great affordable option. The solution doesn’t have a strong scent which is a huge plus to me. I also love that this solution doesn’t make my hands smell disgusting. Past polish removers will make my hands smell no matter how many washes I do, but this does not do that.
Christy M.
I always go for the strengthening option when available. I honestly think for the most part all polish removers are basically the same. Obviously if you're looking for a "soaking" option then you'll want an acetone based remover. Overall it does exactly what its suppose to do.
katrina N.
Seaford, NY
This nail polish remover takes off my nail polish. It's cheap and easy to buy from target. It may take a little longer to remove glitter or really dark nail colors
Zaia R.
Gets the job done. I have found that this product does not overly dry the skin surrounding my nails like other nail polish removers have. This product does not have an overbearing acetone smell which I appreciate. Would definitely recommend when you stop by your local target.
Nicole Z.
I like this nail polish to help strengthen my nails after having polish on for so long. It does a great job in removing the polish as well! I definitely recommend
Taylor B.
Conroe, TX
Nail polish remover is always a good product. I would defiantly moisturize after use of the remover. It’s really cheap and it works for really on any nail polish.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?