BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Faith E.
Williamstown, NJ
I honestly don’t know how to rate nail polish remover. This one removes the polish, but I can’t really speak to the strengthening aspect of it. The smell isn’t that great, but no nail polish removers smell good.
Lauren N.
Hattiesburg, MS
I buy this at Target, duh! It’s very affordable. I always go for generic brands and this one is by far a favorite! Up and up really makes their products great and I recommend them to everyone! It works great!
HEATHER R.
This brand is great because it does the same job as other products but at a discount price which is nice when you’d rather spend on fancy nail polishes and colors rather than on chemicals to revolve.
Savanna J.
Beaverton, OR
Favorite nail polish remover ever!!! This one doesn’t have the super strong smell and actually makes your nails feel stronger after taking the polish off. This remover also takes polish off super fast and without a lot of rubbing.
Kieaira H.
Woodbridge, VA
This nail polish remover is great! This is my regularly bought nail polish. The price is great and the remover is very effective. One of the best nail polish removers I have bought honestly.
Milady V.
Cutler Bay, FL
My go to nail polish remover at home. Works great. Even though it’s cheap it’s amazing. I always buy this brand whenever I run out. Super easy to use and apply. Definitely recommend it to others.
Andrea O.
Los Angeles, CA
Works great to remove Nail Polish and my nails did seem to be a bit stuffer (maybe stronger). It's a great deal for the price. I would recommend it to others because it's exactly what you need.
Stephanie S.
Corona , CA
It’s a decent polish remover. Only down side is I feel like it took a little more polish remover than I wished to use to remove my nail polish. Also leaves your fingers and nails a little dry.
Meka B.
Indian Head, MD
I use the Up&Up nail polish remover because it gets the job done just as good as if I purchased a brand name remover. I always buy the strengthening so it helps my nails in the process.
Bailee K.
Gets the job done quickly even can get tough glitter, gel polish and soak offs all off. I have bought this for years from target. I recommend to try it, it's daily cheap and affordable
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?