BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Dawn M.
UP & UP Strengthening Nail polish remover is by far my favorite polish remover. It always does a good job. I typically purchase this at Walmart. I have soft nails so the strengthening formula is good for me. I would recommend this to a friend to use.
Maryann N.
Akron, OH
This strengthening nail polish remover is pretty much my go to. My daughter and I both always have our fingers and toes polished so we seem to go through quite a bit of remover (and cotton balls...lol). This really does a nice job. Would recommend.
Martha S.
Winfield, IL
The Up & Up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover works great! It never leaves a trace of my nail polish behind, which can be quite a feat when my nails are painted black more than anything else. It is always a fairly quick removal process, as well.
Isabella P.
I like this nail polish remover the most because my nails feel stronger after removing polish. I am a repeating user of this product. very easy to wipe of polish. You can find it at target in the beauty section. I will definitely purchase again.
Shannon F.
Lincoln, NE
Great value for low cos and common brand I trust. Cotton ball fits over lid to absorb with no spill. Quick removal with some rubbing. Easy to see how much is used.Smell is strong but washes easily. Frequent purchase. Always available at stores.
Katie L.
Antioch, CA
This remover removes my nail polish easily, does not damage my nails in any way possible. I feel that the strengthening label stays true to itself, my nails feel stronger than ever!
Sarah E.
I love this nail polish remover! I paint my nails a LOT to coordinate with my outfits. You would think my nails would be in poor shape but the strengthening agent in this is amazing!
Sara K.
This nail strengthening nail polish remover works wonders. I have been a fan for quite some time. The strengthening part is great so I feel better about what I am doing to my nails. Easy to use, and takes it all right off. Definitely recommended!!
Bianca L.
Morristown, NJ
Weak Nails? Strengthen Them Up with Up & Up Strengthening! I've used this product more than once because its so easy to use ! It's not to drying on the nail. The price isn't too bad its worth the money. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Ayanna M.
Fresno, CA
I highly recommend this because it really does strengthen your nails especially when you use it continuously. I've been using this for a month, went through two bottles since I like to take care of my nails regularly, and my nails look and feel healthier than before.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?