BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Mindy J.
Aberdeen, SD
This is my favorite nail polish remover. Not only does it do a great job of removing my polish, but it also helps to strengthen my nails. The scent is a little bit strong, but it's nothing worse than all the others. It also makes my nails pretty soft when I'm finished.
Gabriela E.
Gainesville, FL
For the price, you can't really ask for more from this product. It promises to strengthen your nail, which is true to an extent. I wish it would strengthen my nails a little more, but again with that price you can't ask for very much more. It takes my nail polish off well and I continue to repurchase it whenever I'm in the store.
Courtney S.
I always find that the up & up brand works just as well as the "name brand" nail polish removers. This remover takes off almost any type of nail polish quickly. It does struggle a little with glitter polish.
Angelina T.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I like this nail Polish remover, aside being still affordable it has other advantages of strengthening your nails too. So, unlike other nail Polish remover that sometimes leave your nails feels brittle afterwards, this product surely won't your nails felt like that.
Kristine A.
Affordable and effective. I'm pretty sure that any nail polish remover weakens your nails the more you use it, but I choose to buy the strengthening in case it might have any effect on my nails.
Darian D.
This is a great nail polish remover! I feel like the smell is not as strong as other removers I have used. I don't really notice if it actually strengthens my nails but I always buy this product.
Lauren R.
Orlando, FL
I specifically use this on my toe nails and it gets rid off all of the old nail polish. It whips the slate clean. I have also noticed my nails have been less likely to chip. I probably use it 1 time every week or too, just to mix it up. And this is my go to remover.
katelyn m.
Hartland, ME
i put a little on a cotton ball and it really did its job. i use this product all the time and it never fails to work. its just the right price so i do not mind buying it. i bought it at my local target and its defiantly worth it. i would totally buy this product again
Raquel S.
Detroit, MI
I always buy strengthening remover as nail polish usually weakens my nails. This is pretty run of the mill remover, but works as well as anything else I've ever used. Good value as cheap as it gets. Will buy again when I run out, but this keeps for a long time.
Nadira D.
When I used the nail polish remover it dried out the skin around my nails but other than that it was pretty okay. I also had to go over it a couple times more than other nail polish removers.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.