BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

tara b.
I personally am impartial to nail Polish remover pads vs liquid. however, I feel up & up is a great remover for the price. my nails don't feel brittle after using it, like some other harsher formulas. really, for less than $3 this works just as good if not better than more pricey removers.
Brynn M.
This product is great. It takes only one or two swipes with a cotton ball to get off. It's pretty average with how expensive it is. I bought it at a target near me. It's super easy to apply and use, there's no fuss. I would recommend this to others looking for a regular nail polish remover.
Daniela R.
I have weak nails, they break easily. After buying this remover I've notice my nails getting a bit stronger. It doesn't smell bad, and is very affordable, i would totally recommend this product to other people.
Hannah W.
Hoffman Estates, IL
I really like this nail polish. It specializes in strengthening and it definitely does. I find it is less harsh on my nail beds in comparison to other brands and the price is extremely reasonable. Are there better options out there? yes, however the quality totally pays off for the price.
Kristen M.
Philadelphia, PA
My go-to nail polish remover. It smells great, isn't too harsh on my nails, and still gets the job done. Why use any other remover? I completely recommend this to anyone looking for a new nail polish remover!
Sarah L.
Overland Park, KS
It's cheap, it gets the job done and I can find t at target. As far as how well it strengthens my nails I'm not sure. But I do know it gets the polish off easily and I'm not entirely turned away by the smell.
Tatiana L.
Pomona, CA
Surprisingly this nail polish remover works like a charm. It is affordable compared to other polish removers. I love using this product as you don't need to scrub off the nail polish, it usually comes off with one or two swipes. Plus I have felt that this remover has strengthened my nails.
Stacia T.
N Chesterfld, VA
Does what it's supposed to without having to rub too much. Haven't noticed a significant difference as far as the strength of my nails though. However, I take vitamins daily and don't use acrylics so it's hard to tell.
Melissa P.
I use Up & up strengthening nail polish. I don't honestly feel like it's strengthening my nails but I guess I feel better about using it because I like to think other nail polish remover would just damage my nails more. Also, the up & up brand costs less and still removes my nail polish.
Marisol F.
I bought this product initially just because i need a nail polish remover, but so far i am impressed. Doesn't dry out my skin and it smells really good, also it has helped a lot with strengthening my nails.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.