BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Jennifer S.
Hawthorne, CA
Pretty basic nail polish remover. Like most the sent is strong but it removes polish quickly and effectively. The price is great and always easy to find. This is my go to polish remover.
Alexia L.
San Antonio, TX
This nail polish remover is really good especially for the price, I buy this one often. It quickly removes nail polish without leaving my nails feeling sticky. I buy this a target. I've been buying this over and over, I will more than likely buy it again.
Lisbeth J.
I believe I have about 3 bottle of up & up nail polish remover, I go to Target and take a bottle without thinking if I already have some, I love that is affordable and I love how fast my nail polish is removed, this specific formula leaves my nail strong.
Natasha M.
A good nail polish remover good price and gets the jobs done, gets the nail polish off in a few wipes I do have to soak my actually before I do wipe but overall good product for the price
MaryGrace M.
Love this remover! It thoroughly removes everything from the nail without making a mess or having to use a ton of cotton balls. The scent isn't great, but since I prefer an acetone remover for it's strength, this comes with the territory. Would recommend!
La Canada Flintridge, CA
it is so messy. smells terrible. has a chemical smell to it. takes forever to remove my polish. but i mean it was 76 cents at target so it was a good bargain but you basically get what you pay for. I am not very happy with and would never buy it again.
Danin S.
Rio Vista, CA
Even though it's a "generic" brand, it gets the polish off just as good as any other brand. For a better price!!! Would definitely recommend the strengthening just for a little extra help
Edita S.
Fort Wayne, IN
It does just fine removing polish but I don't know that I've ever noticed a difference in the strength of my nails. For the price though, it's a completely adequate nail polish remover.
Ashley D.
Riverside, CA
I like this product it gets the job done and it's affordable. I have purchased this many times and will continue to do so. I bought this at target, I think compared to others they all work the same I don't like the smell of it though. I would recommend it.
Janee' B.
Savannah, GA
I have been using this nail polish remover for a while it's cheap and works just as well as any other nail polish remover that might be more expensive. It last very long I usually have my remover for months before I need another one will continue to buy.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?