BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Cassidy P.
Raleigh, NC
The scent of this remover is slightly less daunting than others. I do notice that my nails seem stronger after multiple uses, versus being dried out and more brittle with strong acetone removers. This brand is typically cheaper than competing name brands.
Danin S.
Rio Vista, CA
Even though it's a "generic" brand, it gets the polish off just as good as any other brand. For a better price!!! Would definitely recommend the strengthening just for a little extra help
Emily C.
Norman, OK
I really like this nail polish remover. It takes everything off with ease and doesn't leave my nails feeling dried up or damaged, I would definitely recommend this to other and buy it again. Find it at any Target-- it will be in the beauty supply section.
Shirin M.
This product is honestly great. It's pretty cheap and can be found in almost any drugstore. It's a cool color and makes my nails feel nice and cool as well. It removes nail polish off very quickly and efficiently, and leaves minimal residue This is a must.
Caroline D.
Bowling Green, OH
Takes off the nail polish and keeps my nails strong. I always buy the strengthening nail polish remover and since I love shopping at Target this is the one I buy. Just soak a cotton ball with it and the nail polish comes right off. It's really easy to use.
Rachel A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I would highly recommend this nail polish remover. It is cheaper than some other brands but it works just as well. It is easy to take off any nail polish, and works relatively quickly. It is definitely a very good brand, and I would recommend it to anyone.
Stephanie M.
Madera, CA
For store brand nail polish remover this works really well, you don't need too much product to get polish off. even worked well on glitter! Smells fairly strong but no worse than most. Its a good deal and Its now the brand I use most often. Yay Target :)
Lily B.
After using this, I didn't really notice a difference in the strength of my nails per say, but it definitely gets any polish off and doesn't smell too strong in comparison to other brands
Maria B.
Not harsh like acetone removers. Nice scent. I feel it does the job but doesn't strip of dry my nails out like other removers can. I feel it is safe enough for my tween daughter to use.
Jennifer B.
Super cheap and I love the smell. It also strengthens my nails so I don't get as many chips. Whenever I need to buy fingernail polish, I always buy this one. It's super easy to use with a cotton ball or in a sponge container-which I buy and refill to love!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?