BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Courtney S.
I always find that the up & up brand works just as well as the "name brand" nail polish removers. This remover takes off almost any type of nail polish quickly. It does struggle a little with glitter polish.
Kristine A.
Affordable and effective. I'm pretty sure that any nail polish remover weakens your nails the more you use it, but I choose to buy the strengthening in case it might have any effect on my nails.
Darian D.
This is a great nail polish remover! I feel like the smell is not as strong as other removers I have used. I don't really notice if it actually strengthens my nails but I always buy this product.
Lauren R.
Orlando, FL
I specifically use this on my toe nails and it gets rid off all of the old nail polish. It whips the slate clean. I have also noticed my nails have been less likely to chip. I probably use it 1 time every week or too, just to mix it up. And this is my go to remover.
katelyn m.
Hartland, ME
i put a little on a cotton ball and it really did its job. i use this product all the time and it never fails to work. its just the right price so i do not mind buying it. i bought it at my local target and its defiantly worth it. i would totally buy this product again
Jacquelinne C.
Fort Worth, TX
Amazing product I've re purchased this item over 8 times, it makes the nail very smooth and shinny not ashy like other products I've used. It also wipes away my old color polish fairly quick.
Nadira D.
When I used the nail polish remover it dried out the skin around my nails but other than that it was pretty okay. I also had to go over it a couple times more than other nail polish removers.
Tara C.
Cadiz, OH
I like the scent of the remover and it does great removing nail polish. Repeat user for myself and daughter. Very easy to apply and use. I use with cotton ball or cotton pad. No cons on the product it's a great value for the price smells good and last a long time.
Hanika C.
San Gabriel, CA
This product is amazing but has some downfalls to it. For example it doesn't give your nails strength it actually breaks my nails. I wouldn't recommend it i tried this product so many times.
Raquel S.
Detroit, MI
I always buy strengthening remover as nail polish usually weakens my nails. This is pretty run of the mill remover, but works as well as anything else I've ever used. Good value as cheap as it gets. Will buy again when I run out, but this keeps for a long time.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?