BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Ashley D.
Riverside, CA
I like this product it gets the job done and it's affordable. I have purchased this many times and will continue to do so. I bought this at target, I think compared to others they all work the same I don't like the smell of it though. I would recommend it.
Lisa A.
Plano, TX
It has a very strong odor compared to other nail polish removers. It works very well, I did not have to scrub my nails very much to get the nail polish off. I bought it at cvs pharmacy. I would definitely buy it again. I would recommend it to other people.
Cassidy P.
Raleigh, NC
The scent of this remover is slightly less daunting than others. I do notice that my nails seem stronger after multiple uses, versus being dried out and more brittle with strong acetone removers. This brand is typically cheaper than competing name brands.
Danin S.
Rio Vista, CA
Even though it's a "generic" brand, it gets the polish off just as good as any other brand. For a better price!!! Would definitely recommend the strengthening just for a little extra help
Emily C.
Norman, OK
I really like this nail polish remover. It takes everything off with ease and doesn't leave my nails feeling dried up or damaged, I would definitely recommend this to other and buy it again. Find it at any Target-- it will be in the beauty supply section.
Shirin M.
This product is honestly great. It's pretty cheap and can be found in almost any drugstore. It's a cool color and makes my nails feel nice and cool as well. It removes nail polish off very quickly and efficiently, and leaves minimal residue This is a must.
Caroline D.
Bowling Green, OH
Takes off the nail polish and keeps my nails strong. I always buy the strengthening nail polish remover and since I love shopping at Target this is the one I buy. Just soak a cotton ball with it and the nail polish comes right off. It's really easy to use.
Rachel A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I would highly recommend this nail polish remover. It is cheaper than some other brands but it works just as well. It is easy to take off any nail polish, and works relatively quickly. It is definitely a very good brand, and I would recommend it to anyone.
Stephanie M.
Madera, CA
For store brand nail polish remover this works really well, you don't need too much product to get polish off. even worked well on glitter! Smells fairly strong but no worse than most. Its a good deal and Its now the brand I use most often. Yay Target :)
Lily B.
After using this, I didn't really notice a difference in the strength of my nails per say, but it definitely gets any polish off and doesn't smell too strong in comparison to other brands
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?