BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Leslie G.
Blue Springs, MO
Absolutely love this brand. Works well and a little goes a long way so the bottle will last quite some time. They do have a couple different choices but I always seem to grab the purple bottle.
Sydney S.
Reisterstown, MD
This polish works just as well as a name brand remover. I cannot attest to the strengthening ability of it, but it gets nail polish off my nails well and does not have a harsh smell. This product is stocked at Target and is easy and convenient. Id recommend to anyone!
Hannah P.
Chula Vista, CA
This stuff is great! I have used this product for many years now. It is cheap, so of course it won't remove your nail polish like a pro, but with a good scrubbing it will come off. I also like that their stuff comes in different colors so I can switch it up for fun
Megan P.
San Jose, CA
Up & up strengthening nail polish remover is the perfect nail polish remover. With it's pretty purple color it efficiently removes all nail polishes, including glitter, and strengthens your nails at the same time! For an affordable price this product can't be beat.
Mindy J.
Aberdeen, SD
This is my favorite nail polish remover. Not only does it do a great job of removing my polish, but it also helps to strengthen my nails. The scent is a little bit strong, but it's nothing worse than all the others. It also makes my nails pretty soft when I'm finished.
Natalie G.
Havre De Grace, MD
My nails are rather brittle so I purchased the strengthening Nail Polish Remover in the hopes it would help improve them. I haven't noticed too much of a difference in terms of strength with my nails however it's easy and effective with removing nail polish cleanly.
Gabriela E.
Gainesville, FL
For the price, you can't really ask for more from this product. It promises to strengthen your nail, which is true to an extent. I wish it would strengthen my nails a little more, but again with that price you can't ask for very much more. It takes my nail polish off well and I continue to repurchase it whenever I'm in the store.
Angelina T.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I like this nail Polish remover, aside being still affordable it has other advantages of strengthening your nails too. So, unlike other nail Polish remover that sometimes leave your nails feels brittle afterwards, this product surely won't your nails felt like that.
Courtney S.
I always find that the up & up brand works just as well as the "name brand" nail polish removers. This remover takes off almost any type of nail polish quickly. It does struggle a little with glitter polish.
Kristine A.
Affordable and effective. I'm pretty sure that any nail polish remover weakens your nails the more you use it, but I choose to buy the strengthening in case it might have any effect on my nails.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?