BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Hunter N.
I will start off with the strong smell this has. So when using it I would use a fan or open a window because it can become strong. It works great and takes the polish off. It has shown a little bit of strengthening for my nails!
Kaitlin B.
Carbondale, IL
Always works well, I have never had any issues with this polish remover. A con is that it has an incredibly strong smell, but there is no need to compare between it and alternatives as it works just as well. It is easy to use, you just need cotton balls or some sort of soft applicator to use with it.
Christina B.
This is my favorite nail polish remover. Gets all the polish off and strengthens your nails at the same time. For the size and price this product will always be one of my first choices- will definite recommend the target up and up brand!
Alissa G.
Hayward, CA
This product is pretty good. It acts like regular nail polish remover and gets the polish off. It does work as well as most brands an its at an even cheaper price. However it is called a nail strengthening polish, but I have seen no difference in that. But other than that it is a pretty good product.
Lynda L.
It does it job, it removes my nail polish and it is also cheap. I really don't think any remover will strengthen the nail but whatever. This brand you can only get it at Target. This is one of my go-to polish remover at Target. I would buy this again and again, it is very cheap, maybe around $1-2.
Anne W.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my favorite nail polish remover! I have very brittle nails that peal quite easily and this nail polish remover has really helped. It takes off polish easily (even glitter nail polish) and is super affordable. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with weak, or brittle nails!
Sara H.
Great value for the price. Removes polish well. Will have to use multiple cotton balls per hand. Not sure if I can tell any strengthening benefits. I've used better nail polish removers but this does a good job.
Sarah W.
Cottage Grove, MN
I use this whenever I need to remove my toe nail polish. I use often as it is comparable to other name brands but without the name brand price. I bought this at Target. Have to use a couple of times to fully remove polish (mostly depends on how thick of a coat of polish you have). Will buy again.
Amanda M.
Glen Burnie, MD
This is a fine choice of nail polish remover as it works just as well as any name brand. I did not really notice my nails getting any stronger when I used it, but you do not have to use a lot of it to get the job done. I am very likely to purchase Up & up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover again.
Harleigh P.
Mount Pleasant, MI
Great product! When I use this to take nail polish off I don't have to really scrub around my fingers Which often happens when removing polish. The way my nails feel after using this product is really nice as well.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.