BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Sherry M.
Algonquin, IL
Up and Up strengthening nail polish remover is a great product. It has a pleasant smell and does not dry out my nails or cuticles. it is the only brand I have bought in years for at home and when out of town I will look for a target if I need to buy a remover.
Chelsea L.
I usually prefer to use this nail polish remover over the acetone one because it doesn't dry out my nails AS much. But it definitely doesn't remove as well as the acetone one (of course) but I still like it a lot because I feel like I'm damaging my nails less.
Margaret G.
West Grove, PA
I like this nail polish remover. The smell is pleasant and you don't need a lot of remover to be effective. It also feels nice on my nails and they don't feel like it is drying out my skin.
Kawehilani D.
Las Vegas, NV
When it comes to buying nail polish remover I am not picky. I feel as if these are just as good as the original ones. Just because it is the store brand ones doesn't mean it's not good. Because I'm always getting this and it's amazing at removing nail polish.
Anabel S.
Phoenix, AZ
Takes off the nail Polish but some of the dark colors like moron and Blake or yellow it leaves the stan there and it drys the skin around the nail I get it Cuz it's cheap not cuz it's good
Elizabeth M.
Oxnard, CA
I love how this nail polish remover effectively removes all traces of nail polish and also leaves the nails feeling smooth and clean but not dried out or brittle. It is very easy to remove nail polish using this nail polish remover and the price can't be beat!
Allie W.
Winchester, KY
Good nail polish remover! Doesn't dry out my nails like acetone. I've only purchased one bottle of this but I've had it for a long time. It's easy to use, just put a little on a cotton pad. It removes even stubborn glitter polish, I'd recommend it to anyone!
Maddy
I own this product and enjoy it very much. It is very affordable and can be found at your local target store. You only need to apply a small amount to a cotton ball or swab and with a few seconds of rubbing, the nail polish on your finger nails will come off.
Sarah S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This nail polish works great. It is very reasonably priced and then with the Cartwheel app, is typically on sale. The only con is that they use gelatin (which is common.) As a pretty strict vegetarian, I have an ethical dilemma with purchasing and using it.
Amanda E.
Tucson, AZ
Very effective and does not leave my nails with that "dried out" feeling you get from other nail polish removers! It is very affordable and it is Up&Up which is exclusively a Target brand! It works just as well as any name brand nail polish remover out there!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?