BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Catherine S.
Bridgewater, MA
I definitely am a fan of this nail polish remover. The smell isn't as overbearing as most other nail polish removers I have tried and it didn't leave that stinging sensation that I typically get when I use certain nail polish removers. It also comes at a great price so I recommend!
Coryna M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This is a staple in my home. It easily takes off nail polish, even glitter! Doesn't leave my nails super dry but actually looking very healthy and shiny. I use this all the time and repurchase. I highly recommend.
Kimberly Q.
I can't really see a difference between the nail polishes I've bought. But they all work well I guess. They all take off the nail polish quick and good. But I always buy this one because it's super cheap.
Isabelle K.
West Yellowstone, MT
Up & up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover has a fresh scent. Bought at CVS for a decent price. It did not destroy nails or cause nails to peel. Frequent user of this prefect and would use it for years to come. highly recommend to other users looking for non damaging nail remover.
Kelsey K.
Grand Rapids, MI
This stuff is good at getting your nail polish off because of the acetone; it only takes seconds. It's easy to use but I've ever actually noticed if my nails have become more strengthened because of it.
Lizbeth M.
I been Liking this product because it's very hard to find the right nail polish remover. It's strong but you don't have to rub it 20 times and it doesn't have such a bad smell I really enjoy this product.
Batsheva S.
Pikesville, MD
I don't always take such great care of my nails...
I bite, chew, and pick at them, so they are pretty weak
When I have them polished and then take it off, I can feel the remover strengthening them from the base.
It's also a plus that it takes only a minute to get all the polish off
Erin D.
Best value by far, only reason it doesn't have 5 stars is because I still struggle to get sparkles off when using it. Available at Target and there is almost always an extra coupon in Cartwheel for it! I will continue to buy this product at target, with or without the extra coupon.
Padmaja N.
Phoenix, AZ
This nail polish remover does a good job, and is so inexpensive that it is also quite economical. I have not had any problems with it. Very easy to use-just soak a cotton ball and apply. This was purchased at Target. I will definitely buy again once I am finished with this bottle.
Jessica P.
I love Up & Up! I can always be sure their products are great and super inexpensive, which is what i love the most! It does not matter how difficult your nail polish might be to remove. You can be sure this product will get the job done! It is completely recommended from my part.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.