BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Rachel L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is a great basic nail polish remover. It didn't blow me away as being unique or even particularly strengthening, but I don't use it often enough to know if it would make a difference.
sherri p.
Las Vegas, NV
Nail polish remover and nail polish are both bad for your nails. so i like to get the strengthening nail polish remover to help my nails while i ruin them lol. but honestly it works great it removes the color in one go, and it does help your nails stay strong
Monserrat M.
Fairview, NJ
I buy this all the TIME. It's good for your nails because it strengths your nails from breaking, not growing faster etc. I usually buy like 2 that's how obsessed I am with this. When I use different nail polish remover it doesn't work as well like this one.
Shelley S.
Cypress, CA
I really feel like this makes my nails stronger. Because I like to change my polish usually about once a week, I wanted a remover that would help my nails feel better. This does the trick.
Hailey S.
Seguin, TX
This is great for people who use polish a lot, it helps protect the strength of your nails as your remove your polish, I bought it at target and its inexpensive compared to the name brands
Chelsea L.
I usually prefer to use this nail polish remover over the acetone one because it doesn't dry out my nails AS much. But it definitely doesn't remove as well as the acetone one (of course) but I still like it a lot because I feel like I'm damaging my nails less.
Kawehilani D.
Las Vegas, NV
When it comes to buying nail polish remover I am not picky. I feel as if these are just as good as the original ones. Just because it is the store brand ones doesn't mean it's not good. Because I'm always getting this and it's amazing at removing nail polish.
Anabel S.
Phoenix, AZ
Takes off the nail Polish but some of the dark colors like moron and Blake or yellow it leaves the stan there and it drys the skin around the nail I get it Cuz it's cheap not cuz it's good
Elizabeth M.
Oxnard, CA
I love how this nail polish remover effectively removes all traces of nail polish and also leaves the nails feeling smooth and clean but not dried out or brittle. It is very easy to remove nail polish using this nail polish remover and the price can't be beat!
Allie W.
Winchester, KY
Good nail polish remover! Doesn't dry out my nails like acetone. I've only purchased one bottle of this but I've had it for a long time. It's easy to use, just put a little on a cotton pad. It removes even stubborn glitter polish, I'd recommend it to anyone!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?