BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...5 Answers
  • absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating...1 Answers
Grace P.
This is a great product, it really gets nail polish off incredibly well. It is very inexpensive, which I am thankful for as a student. I purchased this at Target, and have been for many years. I would definitely buy this again, and I would recommend it to a friend.
Sara P.
Austin, TX
I have week nails, so I always go for the "strengthening" nail polish remover. I always get this one from Target because it is a great value. I don't necessary think it strengthens nails. But it is extremely effective at removing polish and I do like the purple color!
Janani N.
Works well for most regular polishes, but does nothing for sparkly polishes. It takes me many cotton balls to get through just one nail. I bought this at Target. I would recommend this to those who do not use sparkly nail polishes. It is cheap and effective otherwise.
Stephanie M.
I always try to use a strengthening nail polish remover and this one does the job very well. Like any nail polish remover, it has a strong smell and it can be drying on the skin but if used properly there should be no problem. The thing I love most about this product is that with a small amount on a cotton ball, I can get up to one whole hand of nail polish wiped off.
Jennifer H.
West Monroe, LA
To be honest, I buy this product because of the color and becauSe it's usually the cheapest. I don't change out my nail/toe color very often but when I do it gets the job done. I've always opted for the cheapest nail polish remover so I don't have much to compare it to. It works for me.
Heather D.
Cave Springs, AR
This nail polish remover does the job. It takes off nail polish easily, but is not as good as other brands. You can't beat the price and I have noticed my nails are stronger. I have bought this several times when I'm in a hurry. I would recommend if you are in a hurry.
Caralynn M.
Dayton, OH
This works really well with a cotton ball. Sometimes it leaves a bit of residue on my fingers or nails, but I can get that off with the same product and a q tip. Does not work with sparkly polishes. This is also really nice for cleaning up a home done French manicure.
Marcy M.
Britt, IA
I love the up and up brand of nail polish remover. When using Jamberry nails, it is better if you remove the wraps with a nail polish remover as opposed to pulling them off. The strengthening nail polish remover is super helpful in keeping my nails healthy and strong!
Marisa T.
This product works well i use it all the time with my nails and toes. its easy to apply and use use a cotton ball. it works in its first time if one coat of nail polish. it has a very good value not pricey once so ever. i would recommended this product to others
Sarah R.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love using the up & up brand, it is so comparable to other brands but cost less and work better! The strengthening nail polish remover has been my favorite for quite some time. I just wish they made it in bigger bottles so I wouldn't have to repurchase so often!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.