BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Alicia M.
Des Moines, IA
I couldn't really tell if my nails got any stronger as I have nails that grow pretty fast and are not very fragile but the product does remove polish and even glitter polish easily. Reccomended ♧
Diana W.
Suwanee, GA
Like most nail Polish removers, this product dries my nails out but keeps my nails from getting too brittle. I usually use foil and cotton balls soaked in this stuff to get my nail Polish off.
Jessica K.
Staten Island, NY
I don't really normally have a preference for nail polish remover because as long as it has acetone, it gets the job done. But I feel like this one is better than the regular acetone nail polish remover because it doesn't dry out your nails as much.
Ileen G.
Anaheim, CA
It works very well to remove polish and as well as glitter polish which i hate to remove because its such a hassle. The scented ones are better because i dont enjoy the strong smell this one has.
Becca R.
Savannah, GA
Within seconds my nail polish is removed with up & up nail polish remover. I have tried other brands in the past and this seems to work similarly at a lower cost! I purchased this from Target. I would definitely buy this the next time I need nail polish remover.
Bria H.
Denver, CO
I really love this nail polish remover! it really does make your nails stronger. It is very affordable to me and it isn't a hassle to find in store. This product usually last me about 2 months; it just depends on how much you use and how frequently you use it.
Maggie F.
Springfield, OH
The scent for this product is extremely strong, which is its only downside. The price is fantastic and it really does strengthen my nails. I tend to use this brand more than any other now because this takes off my nail polish in fewer swipes than other brands.
This stuff works great. Some removers leave my nails feeling thinner, if that makes sense. Not this. I bought this in a pump bottle and it works better than more expensive brands that I have tried. One or two swipes with a cotton pad and the polish is gone.
Michelle T.
Las Vegas, NV
It does the job you want it to do and doesn't strip your nails. I wouldn't spend the money on a higher prices product when the Up & Up brand has got it going on. The smell goes away quickly and my nails are left feeling revitalized instead of stripped down.
sherri p.
Las Vegas, NV
Nail polish remover and nail polish are both bad for your nails. so i like to get the strengthening nail polish remover to help my nails while i ruin them lol. but honestly it works great it removes the color in one go, and it does help your nails stay strong
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?