BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Jessica G.
Windermere, FL
This is the cheaper version of the more common name brand polish removers. This gets the job done just as much as something more expensive. Beware with excessive amounts of this product, you skin will get dry.
Hannah W.
Hoffman Estates, IL
I really like this nail polish. It specializes in strengthening and it definitely does. I find it is less harsh on my nail beds in comparison to other brands and the price is extremely reasonable. Are there better options out there? yes, however the quality totally pays off for the price.
Daniela R.
I have weak nails, they break easily. After buying this remover I've notice my nails getting a bit stronger. It doesn't smell bad, and is very affordable, i would totally recommend this product to other people.
Sarah L.
Overland Park, KS
It's cheap, it gets the job done and I can find t at target. As far as how well it strengthens my nails I'm not sure. But I do know it gets the polish off easily and I'm not entirely turned away by the smell.
Tatiana L.
Pomona, CA
Surprisingly this nail polish remover works like a charm. It is affordable compared to other polish removers. I love using this product as you don't need to scrub off the nail polish, it usually comes off with one or two swipes. Plus I have felt that this remover has strengthened my nails.
Stacia T.
N Chesterfld, VA
Does what it's supposed to without having to rub too much. Haven't noticed a significant difference as far as the strength of my nails though. However, I take vitamins daily and don't use acrylics so it's hard to tell.
Melissa P.
I use Up & up strengthening nail polish. I don't honestly feel like it's strengthening my nails but I guess I feel better about using it because I like to think other nail polish remover would just damage my nails more. Also, the up & up brand costs less and still removes my nail polish.
Marisol F.
I bought this product initially just because i need a nail polish remover, but so far i am impressed. Doesn't dry out my skin and it smells really good, also it has helped a lot with strengthening my nails.
Maegan C.
Tacoma, WA
I grew up with this nail polish remover in the house. My mom alwasy swore by it because other nail polish removers can be so damaging to your nails. It's easy to use, doesn't smell too strong, and I feel like it doesn't harm my nails. I will probably stick with this polish remover forever.
Isabella A.
Oshkosh, WI
Love this stuff but I kinda makes your nails dry!! I like it though because it's strengthens your nails and toes!! It's does make your nails dry though!! Easy to use also!! I recommend it to others! Love it!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.