BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Breanny G.
Lowell, MA
Very effective nail polish remover with no unpleasant scent. A little goes a long way with this product, so you are not using up a lot of product or wasting anything. I would recommend this to others.
Kate F.
Murrells Inlet, SC
Up & Up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover is a decent nail polish remover for a cheap price. It works well with your everyday nail polish removing needs. However, I would not recommend this product if you need to remove acrylic nails. It's not as strong as some other brands.
Farha N.
Minneapolis, MN
This nail polish remover works good for one lighter nail polishes or nail polish with only one coat applied. It take some time and lots of product to remove dark colored nail polish or the nail poilished where two coats are applied. Overall works good for me. I still use it
Erin W.
East Lansing, MI
Its smell is very strong but it works very well getting off nail polish, i'm not sure if it actually helped strengthen my nail but my main goal when purchasing was to get off my nail polish. I got mine at target for a very reasonable price. for the price i would buy it again
Jenny G.
I've bought and used this product once and I believe it's an okay product. I did not see a difference in the strength of my nails but it does do a good job take off polish. Okay product for it's price.
Merrit R.
Baltimore, MD
Quickly and easily removes polish. I hope soaked cotton ball on nail for 5-10 seconds then wipe off polish, and that usually removes all polish, even when wearing multiple layers and base + top coat.
Charlotte H.
Very nice remover! Very concentrated so it is great at removing polish. Don't love the smell, but that is to be expected with nail polish remover like this. Overall works greats and does it's job well!
Ashton M.
I really like this nail polish remover. I bought this product at Target. I like that it is very inexpensive. I feel like it does strengthen my nails but i also feel like it leaves my nails feeling a tad dry. Its long lasting and is very effective. I would purchase this again.
Shelby L.
Saint Louis, MO
This nail polish remover was awful at removing my nail polish it took several cotton balls full of nail polish remover to just remove nail polish of my big toe. I like Up & Up pink nail polish remover but the purple kind just does not work. I will be sticking with the pink.
Summer D.
Pinole, CA
This product smells decent, and isn't completely overwhelming. It is a nice an affordable price. I purchased it at Target. I am a repeated user and would reccommend it to others. It is easy to use.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?