BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Anny M.
I hate wasting time so when I'm removing my nail polish I'm no different. I want all the polish to be removed quickly and efficiently. This product works very well for doing just that, even with stubborn dark colors or glitter polish.
Melissa M.
Boston, MA
I genuinely like this product because it is easy to get the nail polish off unlike some other brands. On top of it removing the polish it also help strengthens the nails which is huge for me because I am a big offender of picking/pulling nail polish off. Would definitely recommend to those who need to strength their nails.
Diana K.
Plainview, NY
My go-to nail polish remover! It's cheap and easy to use. I usually do my nails at home so when i want to quickly remove them I use this with a cotton pad and my nail polish comes off easily. Although it is easy to use, sometimes I spilled it by knocking it over my table. But it gets the job done and I'm satisfied with that.
Amanda M.
I enjoy this nail polish remover. It gets the job done at a low price and can be found easily in drug stores. This product removes nail polish quick without using much of product and drenching the nail or scrubbing hard. I also found that it doesn't dry out my nails or cuticles. Pleased. I will continue to buy this product.
Joanna S.
Darien, IL
First of all, it works great. IT's low price since it's not a "name brand" product, and the smell. Oh the smell. I used to dread taking off my nailpolish because i would get headaches, but there is no overpowering scent to this one. Yeah it still smells like a=nailpolish remover, but it's negligible. Would, and will buy again.
Alexis W.
Berwyn, IL
I Use This Remover All The Time. I Love How Easy It Helps The Polish Come Off Fast. It Surprisedly Helped My Nails Get Stronger And Healthier. I Lobe The Color Too.Its Very Affordable. Believe It Or Not But A Little Bit Of This Remover Goes A Long Way. I've Had My Bottle For About 2Months Now And I Still Have A Lot Left!
Brittany D.
I am super sensitive to the scent of nail polish remover scent, and this one is very mild in comparison to others. Keeps nails feeling smooth, and takes off polish quickly and efficiently. Bought at Target for a great price point!
Amanda O.
La Verkin, UT
Pretty good nail polish remover. Doesn't take a lot of work to get it off. I'm always spilling mine so I go through a lot and this is cheap. It's easy to use and I would definitely recommend it. Works as good as any other I've tried
Profra O.
Brownsville, TX
Remueve muy bien el producto y aparte es de muy bajo costo no puedo tener insólita queja de este producto la verdad vale la pena comprarlo me es util y mi vida diaria ya que cambio seguido mi color de uñas y me da su función al 100%
Anna R.
Orem, UT
This is such great nail polish remover! It's very inexpensive and gets nail polish off quite well. I've repurchased this multiple times & would definitely recommend it to people looking for a good, inexpensive nail polish remover!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.