BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Lesliejane P.
I really feel you don't need a pricey nail remover to do a good job, this remover is great without breaking the bank! Also, the strengthening is true as I have weak nails and have invested in several nail strengthening items (this being one) and have noticed a significant difference in my nail growth! Definitely recommend!
Tina D.
Kimball, MI
The Up & Up brand is excellent. This is a very good nail polish remover. My favorite is the strengthening formula. I like the shape of the bottle and the lavender color. And it works well!
Jennifer H.
I like this nail polish remover because it gets the job done and it’s low price but I don’t like that it’s labeled as strengthening because it does not include any nail strengthening ingredients and even after using the entire bottle, after removing several manicures over a couple of months, my nails did not feel any stronger.
Kayla P.
Palmdale, CA
Purchased this cause it was on sale and I like it. Removes the nail polish but you may have to go over your nails one more time after to remove the little that is left behind.
Cyrene A.
So easy to use and nicely priced. The smell isn't terrible so it is easy to use. I was very impressed by how fast the polish was removed using this product. I do paint my nice a lot and so I will use again when I run out.  Something I recommend to others because it still takes care of the nail.
Emma B.
Chatham, NY
This nail polish remover did what it was supposed to do. It was an average nail polish remover I have used better and I have used worse. It was very affordable and didn’t smell tooo bad. The only reason I gave it 4 stars was because it needed some force to remove the polish and didn’t remove it effortlessly.
Cathryn P.
Grand Rapids, MI
Up and up nail polish remover is inexpensive (less than $2 at my target) but does the job with ease. I usually buy the strengthening kind because my nails are always brittle.
kayla 🍭.
Gaithersburg , MD
This product works great for removing all types of nail polishes. It is available at Target, so it is not too expensive at all and has a great value. I've bought this product a few times and enjoy using it on my nails. It does not take too much effort or strength to remove any nail polish from nails.
Winnie C.
Midland, TX
I love target, however this nail polish remover was possibly the worse one I've ever tried!! It barely removed any of the polish off my nails!! I literally used 1/4 of my bottle to remove my nail polish. For those of you who want to save a few bucks on nail polish remover, this brand is not the answer!!
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
This is usually the nail polish remover that I get. It takes off the polish really well without having to scrub too hard or soaking the cotton ball. It smells bad (like alcohol), but the smell isn't as overwhelming as others that I've used. It also never leaves residue behind or dries out your nails.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.