BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
This is one of my fav nail polish removers. Just a tab of this on a cotton round and it removes your nail polish with ease. Even the toughest glitter polish swipes off pretty easily! Plus you can’t beat the low price.
MacKenzie K.
Great at removing polish, not sure about the strengthening properties of this nail polish remover. I haven’t noticed any difference. This is great at removing all types and colors of polish. Glitter and gel like.
Kirstin P.
Wetumpka, AL
I love the price on this and that it is made by one of the more expensive brands and just rebranded. It's a great value and works well! I would say it.is strengthening, but I don't see how a remover could be.
Madisyn C.
West St Paul, MN
I love the strengthening aspect of this nail polish remover since my nails aren't the strongest and I keep them really short. It works perfectly well for most nail polishes, and the piece is always reasonable.
Lizzie U.
My nails don't feel dry after I use this it's great. Plus purple is such a nice color! Totally affordable and definitely competes with higher up brands. No sense in spending lots of money when you've got this.
April T.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Just like any nail polish remover you need to use a good amount to get the nail polish off. I think it does help to an extent with helping strengthen the nails. I'll continue to purchase this brand and kind.
Becca L.
Charlotte , NC
I use this nail polish remover and do think that it makes my nails stronger. My nails are very weak and break all the time and after a few months I’ve been able to notice a difference. I would recommend it.
Kady T.
Browns Mills
This nail polish remover is just like the rest. I bought it because it was the cheapest option. I would definitely buy it again. I feel like buying name brand doesn’t matter because it works just as great.
Hayley P.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is definitely bang for your buck. Good value. But it does leave the skin around my nails kind of dry. I️ haven’t tried many brands but if you’re like looking to save money I️ recommend this product
Faith E.
Williamstown, NJ
I honestly don’t know how to rate nail polish remover. This one removes the polish, but I can’t really speak to the strengthening aspect of it. The smell isn’t that great, but no nail polish removers smell good.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?