BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Gabriela E.
Gainesville, FL
For the price, you can't really ask for more from this product. It promises to strengthen your nail, which is true to an extent. I wish it would strengthen my nails a little more, but again with that price you can't ask for very much more. It takes my nail polish off well and I continue to repurchase it whenever I'm in the store.
Megan P.
San Jose, CA
Up & up strengthening nail polish remover is the perfect nail polish remover. With it's pretty purple color it efficiently removes all nail polishes, including glitter, and strengthens your nails at the same time! For an affordable price this product can't be beat.
Natalie G.
Havre De Grace, MD
My nails are rather brittle so I purchased the strengthening Nail Polish Remover in the hopes it would help improve them. I haven't noticed too much of a difference in terms of strength with my nails however it's easy and effective with removing nail polish cleanly.
Mindy J.
Aberdeen, SD
This is my favorite nail polish remover. Not only does it do a great job of removing my polish, but it also helps to strengthen my nails. The scent is a little bit strong, but it's nothing worse than all the others. It also makes my nails pretty soft when I'm finished.
Lauren R.
Orlando, FL
I specifically use this on my toe nails and it gets rid off all of the old nail polish. It whips the slate clean. I have also noticed my nails have been less likely to chip. I probably use it 1 time every week or too, just to mix it up. And this is my go to remover.
Courtney S.
I always find that the up & up brand works just as well as the "name brand" nail polish removers. This remover takes off almost any type of nail polish quickly. It does struggle a little with glitter polish.
Kristine A.
Affordable and effective. I'm pretty sure that any nail polish remover weakens your nails the more you use it, but I choose to buy the strengthening in case it might have any effect on my nails.
Shereé V.
Alameda, CA
This nail polish remover works really well. It's strong enough to remove three layers of polish on all 10 toes using only 2 soaked cotton balls. It's inexpensive and can be purchased at Target.
Raquel S.
Detroit, MI
I always buy strengthening remover as nail polish usually weakens my nails. This is pretty run of the mill remover, but works as well as anything else I've ever used. Good value as cheap as it gets. Will buy again when I run out, but this keeps for a long time.
Elizabeth F.
Wixom, MI
I purchased this polish while shopping at my local target. It was my first time using this product. I would repurchase the product. I bought it at target. It was easy to use and vey effective at removing my polish. I would suggest acetone for gel polish though.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?