BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Emalee A.
Decatur, GA
This remover is very affordable yet easy to use. Other products seem to leave my nails brittle feeling after polish removal, but this one is removes all polish without any problem and leaves my nails feeling strong.
Mariam S.
Atlanta, GA
I typically use acetone based nail polish remover because it quickly removes my nail polish, but I also use this nail polish remover after using the acetone based one because I really do feel that my nails are stronger after I use this product. I have repeatedly purchased this nail polish remover.
Sara L.
Berkeley, CA
I prefer the acetone nail polish remover over the non-acetone, and this is always my go-to. I can't say I feel that my nails are stronger, but it removes the nail polish easily which is the only thing I'm looking for.
Allie C.
Flowery Branch, GA
This is my favorite nail polish remover. I like to apply it to cotton balls or rounds and then remove the polish. It takes the polish off super well and leaves your nails feeling strong. Def would recommend to others!
Briana D.
Bloomfield, NJ
This polish is super strong without weakening your nails like some polish removers can do. It removes gel and glitter polish with ease and leaves behind a strong, clean nail ready to be painted again. This polish is extremely cheap, but don't be fooled by the low price, its all you pay for and then some!
Amelia S.
Colonia, NJ
I have used this nail polish remover only once and didn't see any difference from my last one. It did show some effects but not great effects. The strengthening part is probably happening but I can't see a difference.
Kaitlin B.
Carbondale, IL
Always works well, I have never had any issues with this polish remover. A con is that it has an incredibly strong smell, but there is no need to compare between it and alternatives as it works just as well. It is easy to use, you just need cotton balls or some sort of soft applicator to use with it.
Christina B.
This is my favorite nail polish remover. Gets all the polish off and strengthens your nails at the same time. For the size and price this product will always be one of my first choices- will definite recommend the target up and up brand!
Alissa G.
Hayward, CA
This product is pretty good. It acts like regular nail polish remover and gets the polish off. It does work as well as most brands an its at an even cheaper price. However it is called a nail strengthening polish, but I have seen no difference in that. But other than that it is a pretty good product.
Lynda L.
It does it job, it removes my nail polish and it is also cheap. I really don't think any remover will strengthen the nail but whatever. This brand you can only get it at Target. This is one of my go-to polish remover at Target. I would buy this again and again, it is very cheap, maybe around $1-2.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.