BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Stacy M.
Meridian, ID
Babe remove the nail polish very nicely and it doesn't get too many little bits of now polish on your nails it's easy to use and get off all the nail polish a good value it by the gallon I am I am willing to use this on my toenails as well because I normally don't use the polish on my nails and my toes but if I have a nail polish remover that's good I will
Emily W.
I have very weak nails that rip easily so I wanted something that would help my nails. This remover definitely worked well to take of polish, but I didn't notice a difference in nail strength after using it. It was priced similarly to other polish removers, so I would probably continue to use it...at least just for removing nail polish.
Brittney R.
Great nail polish remover! I love all of the up and up products, they are such a great value. This nail polish remover in particular works very well and comes at an affordable price. I highly recommend
Jacqueline F.
Antioch, CA
My nails had become really fragile to my pregnancy they would brake all the time so I would nail polish it cover up the ugly nail bed but once it came to take off the polish I started to u this up & up strengthening nail polish remover and it has done wonder for my nails no more brakes and crackes or hair getting caught love this product
Cadeja H.
Oviedo, FL
This product is great when it comes to removing that old nail polish. However, the smell is not as pleasant as your nail polish removing results may be. The smell is really strong and if you use to much of it may give you a headache. However, if you could over look the strong smell of this product I would definitely recommend it to you.
Kaleigh P.
Valdosta , GA
I like this polish much more than the name brand version. I feel like it didn't smell as strong and the price is much better. Would purchase again in the future. Not sure the strengthening aspect really works but it is worth a try. Would recommend.
Nevyn D.
Maywood, CA
I do my own nails so nail Polish remover is a must have at home. I usually purchase strengthening nail Polish remover from target. I go for this one specifically to help strengthen my nails since thwy get really soft and flimsy from painting.
Rachel R.
This product is great for removing nail polish. I use this brand frequently when i give my female family members pedicures! Sometimes the polish is tricky to remove, I just get some cotton rounds, soak them in this nail polish remover and let the rounds sit on the toes for a few minutes as to soak and remove the previous nail polish easily.
Danielle E.
Poplar Grove, IL
This nail polish remover removed my nail polish quickly and effectively. My nails didn't feel as brittle afterwards as they do with other nail polish removers. I bought it from target. It was easy to apply and I would recommend it to others.
Rebecca F.
I brought this because of the pretty color and the cheap price. I will not buy this again due to the overwhelming stench that fills the room the second you open it. Yes it works like any other remover but the smell is not worth your time or money
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.