BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Hilda T.
West Covina, CA
Works well and pretty inexpensive. I don't necessarily notice that it strengthens my nails or anything, but up & up has some good quality nail polish removers that actually work. I've bought some cheap nail polish removers that are horrible but this isn't one of them.
Hannah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Smells awful like all nail polish removers. However, it gets the job done and i don't have to sit there and scrub at my nails. I think it's the cheapest nail polish remover out there. I have gone through countless bottles of it and I will go through countless more!
Danielle R.
Mc Donald, PA
This nail polish remover was very affordable at Target, so we decided to give it a shot. However, I use cotton balls to remove my nail polish, and it tends to cause the cotton to stick to the nail polish. It did remove all polish, but it took more cotton than usual.
Hannah P.
Chula Vista, CA
This stuff is great! I have used this product for many years now. It is cheap, so of course it won't remove your nail polish like a pro, but with a good scrubbing it will come off. I also like that their stuff comes in different colors so I can switch it up for fun
Crissy D.
Jacksonville, FL
I really liked this nail polish remover. It has a light pleasant scent and removed my dull nail polish quickly with a cotton ball. I honestly do not notice my nails any stronger but they are not dry or splitting either. I will buy this again over most other brands.
Angelina T.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I like this nail Polish remover, aside being still affordable it has other advantages of strengthening your nails too. So, unlike other nail Polish remover that sometimes leave your nails feels brittle afterwards, this product surely won't your nails felt like that.
Madison F.
This nail polish remover gets the job done. It have repurchased it multiple times. It is inexpensive and cleans my nails completely. It lasts me a long time and leaves my nails smooth. I bought it at Target. I will continue to repurchase and recommend this to others.
Sydney S.
Reisterstown, MD
This polish works just as well as a name brand remover. I cannot attest to the strengthening ability of it, but it gets nail polish off my nails well and does not have a harsh smell. This product is stocked at Target and is easy and convenient. Id recommend to anyone!
Gabriela E.
Gainesville, FL
For the price, you can't really ask for more from this product. It promises to strengthen your nail, which is true to an extent. I wish it would strengthen my nails a little more, but again with that price you can't ask for very much more. It takes my nail polish off well and I continue to repurchase it whenever I'm in the store.
Courtney S.
I always find that the up & up brand works just as well as the "name brand" nail polish removers. This remover takes off almost any type of nail polish quickly. It does struggle a little with glitter polish.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?