BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
culo l.
This nail polish remover works great. The polish comes off immediately (although toes require just a little more effort) and nails look and feel slightly stronger. I generally prefer colorful nail polish removers in lieu of clear ones and the purple tint just gets to me.
Chloé C.
Nashville, TN
This nail polish remover works wonders. It is an inexpensive option to keeping your nails pretty and healthy. I bought it at Walmart and it is great in comparison to other products that I have used. It does not leave a sticky residue and I would definitely buy it again.
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Takes the polish off a lot easier and quicker than some others I've used in the past. Days strengthener but it's hard to say if it actually does so because my nails are already strong. Definitely recommend!
Jessica L.
Warminster, PA
Removes my nail polish quickly and effectively. Strong smell like most removers but I like that it has addded gelerin to strengthen nails as my nails are fairly week. Combined with moisturizing my cuticles and a nail strengthening treatment, my nails are long and strong.
Krista R.
Rockwall, TX
This product works to an extent. You gotta put some elbow grease into it for it to work right and it burns a bit when getting into the sides of your mail but I mean what do you expect from acetone. Really good for the price and leaves nails really rough when you're done.
Jenn K.
I have repurchased this nail polish remover countless times. It takes off all of my nail polish, and it leaves my nails feeling strong and healthy. I wish the bottle it came in was a little bit bigger, but it is such a great value, so I really don't have many complaints.
Setareh C.
Such a low price for such a great product!! This polish remover works miracles without making you feel like your nails are weak and brittle. Definitely recommend for all the other savers out there!
Danielle R.
Mc Donald, PA
This nail polish remover was very affordable at Target, so we decided to give it a shot. However, I use cotton balls to remove my nail polish, and it tends to cause the cotton to stick to the nail polish. It did remove all polish, but it took more cotton than usual.
Ravyn S.
Defuniak Springs, FL
This remover normally comes off pretty easy but some times you have to use it multiple times to get all the polish off and defiantly if you have layers it can take quite a long time to get off.
Tyana B.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like this nail polish remover. It's affordable and it works as it should. My nails are already naturally strong but I thought it would like be a nice touch to buy the strengthening one.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?