BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Kaitlin B.
Carbondale, IL
Always works well, I have never had any issues with this polish remover. A con is that it has an incredibly strong smell, but there is no need to compare between it and alternatives as it works just as well. It is easy to use, you just need cotton balls or some sort of soft applicator to use with it.
Christina B.
This is my favorite nail polish remover. Gets all the polish off and strengthens your nails at the same time. For the size and price this product will always be one of my first choices- will definite recommend the target up and up brand!
Alissa G.
Hayward, CA
This product is pretty good. It acts like regular nail polish remover and gets the polish off. It does work as well as most brands an its at an even cheaper price. However it is called a nail strengthening polish, but I have seen no difference in that. But other than that it is a pretty good product.
Lynda L.
It does it job, it removes my nail polish and it is also cheap. I really don't think any remover will strengthen the nail but whatever. This brand you can only get it at Target. This is one of my go-to polish remover at Target. I would buy this again and again, it is very cheap, maybe around $1-2.
Nichole K.
Mesa, AZ
Nothing stops this nail polish remover, it's my go to and you can find it at my target. I love the price, the bottle lasts forever! It's gentle enough not to irritate my skin. The bottle is easy to open and close.
Amanda M.
Glen Burnie, MD
This is a fine choice of nail polish remover as it works just as well as any name brand. I did not really notice my nails getting any stronger when I used it, but you do not have to use a lot of it to get the job done. I am very likely to purchase Up & up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover again.
Gabriela M.
Los Angeles, CA
Up & up polish remover is awesome. Really good product! I bought it at target. Not expensive at all. It is easy to use. I have tried several different removers and this is one of my favorites! Definitely recommend this!
Hannah M.
Cleveland, TN
This is my favorite nail polish remover. I feel like it strengthens my nails and gets the polish off MUCH easier than most other kinds! And it has a slightly floral/fruity scent after it dries! I'd buy this over and over again.
Sarah W.
Cottage Grove, MN
I use this whenever I need to remove my toe nail polish. I use often as it is comparable to other name brands but without the name brand price. I bought this at Target. Have to use a couple of times to fully remove polish (mostly depends on how thick of a coat of polish you have). Will buy again.
Stacy M.
Santa Ana, CA
I have fragile nails and this has helped a lot. I usually don't have to use a lot to remove my nail polish and it isn't overwhelmingly strong in odor. I think for the price it does the job well. My first time using nail polish remover with nail strengthener in it and so far it's been helping.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.