BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Hannah W.
Hoffman Estates, IL
I really like this nail polish. It specializes in strengthening and it definitely does. I find it is less harsh on my nail beds in comparison to other brands and the price is extremely reasonable. Are there better options out there? yes, however the quality totally pays off for the price.
Denise R.
I use this product all the time for every time i need to change my nail color i like it becase its very convenient and its affordable i give it a 3stars just becase i wish it would take get naul polish off n soften acrylic naulsūüėē other than that its perfect, affordable, cute color, and it dose the job ūüėä
Sarah L.
Overland Park, KS
It's cheap, it gets the job done and I can find t at target. As far as how well it strengthens my nails I'm not sure. But I do know it gets the polish off easily and I'm not entirely turned away by the smell.
Tatiana L.
Pomona, CA
Surprisingly this nail polish remover works like a charm. It is affordable compared to other polish removers. I love using this product as you don't need to scrub off the nail polish, it usually comes off with one or two swipes. Plus I have felt that this remover has strengthened my nails.
Melissa P.
I use Up & up strengthening nail polish. I don't honestly feel like it's strengthening my nails but I guess I feel better about using it because I like to think other nail polish remover would just damage my nails more. Also, the up & up brand costs less and still removes my nail polish.
Stacia T.
N Chesterfld, VA
Does what it's supposed to without having to rub too much. Haven't noticed a significant difference as far as the strength of my nails though. However, I take vitamins daily and don't use acrylics so it's hard to tell.
Jazzi S.
This is my go-to nail polish remover. What more could you need? It's inexpensive and works great with cotton balls. Super easy to use. Just get it at your local Target. I've gone through so many bottles of these.
Maegan C.
Tacoma, WA
I grew up with this nail polish remover in the house. My mom alwasy swore by it because other nail polish removers can be so damaging to your nails. It's easy to use, doesn't smell too strong, and I feel like it doesn't harm my nails. I will probably stick with this polish remover forever.
Marisol F.
I bought this product initially just because i need a nail polish remover, but so far i am impressed. Doesn't dry out my skin and it smells really good, also it has helped a lot with strengthening my nails.
Mattie R.
La Puente, CA
I love the purple one the most out of all the up and up brand personally but I'm pretty sure that others will like the others but this is what I say that is a good one it gets the job done when you need it
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?