BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Mackenzie P.
Superior, WI
I love how Target has multiple different types of nail polish remover. You can find the best one for you! I love the strengthening one because my nails go through a beating after fake nails and this restores them!
Angie R.
Banning, CA
This nail polish works great by removing the color polish off your nails and also by help strengthening them as well. Two in one ! How can it not get any better. I feel my nails don't feel so thin after as they do uses other nail polish removers. It's really a good one, especially for the price.
Harleigh P.
Mount Pleasant, MI
Great product! When I use this to take nail polish off I don't have to really scrub around my fingers Which often happens when removing polish. The way my nails feel after using this product is really nice as well.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
I always buy this product because it's the only remover that doesn't make my nails feel brittle and weak after use. It's super cheap and you get a lot for the price, which is why I like it a lot and keep buying it. I just wish it were gelatin free because now that I've begun to buy all cruelty free, I will not be repurchasing :(
Aliysa P.
This nail polish remover did its job. I usually needed 2 cotton balls to remove polish from all 20 digits. The scent was okay- much better than the acetone. It was pretty drying, but you can't beat the cheap price.
Gabriela M.
Los Angeles, CA
Up & up polish remover is awesome. Really good product! I bought it at target. Not expensive at all. It is easy to use. I have tried several different removers and this is one of my favorites! Definitely recommend this!
Leya C.
Enid, OK
I really liked this nail polish remover because I originally got it because the nil on my middle finger was getting weak and breaking easily. After using it, I did notice that my nail stopped breaking as often. I have been using it for a while now and will continue until/if I find a better one.
Sarah W.
Cottage Grove, MN
I use this whenever I need to remove my toe nail polish. I use often as it is comparable to other name brands but without the name brand price. I bought this at Target. Have to use a couple of times to fully remove polish (mostly depends on how thick of a coat of polish you have). Will buy again.
Rachel H.
This works pretty well, I don't have any complaints about it. I don't usually buy the name brand polish removers, so this is comparable to what I usually use.
Does a good job, and doesn't leave any weird residue on my nails.
Kentaya M.
San Francisco, CA
It does strengthen nails but do not use too much of this. Really strong fumes. Better if you use cotton based things, my favorite is using an old cotton face towell because when i was it the polish comes off. It may stain a little but I'm pretty sure you wont be using it for your face anytime soo
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?