BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Padmaja N.
Phoenix, AZ
This nail polish remover does a good job, and is so inexpensive that it is also quite economical. I have not had any problems with it. Very easy to use-just soak a cotton ball and apply. This was purchased at Target. I will definitely buy again once I am finished with this bottle.
Catherine S.
Bridgewater, MA
I definitely am a fan of this nail polish remover. The smell isn't as overbearing as most other nail polish removers I have tried and it didn't leave that stinging sensation that I typically get when I use certain nail polish removers. It also comes at a great price so I recommend!
Kimberly Q.
I can't really see a difference between the nail polishes I've bought. But they all work well I guess. They all take off the nail polish quick and good. But I always buy this one because it's super cheap.
Isabelle K.
West Yellowstone, MT
Up & up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover has a fresh scent. Bought at CVS for a decent price. It did not destroy nails or cause nails to peel. Frequent user of this prefect and would use it for years to come. highly recommend to other users looking for non damaging nail remover.
Kelsey K.
Grand rapids , MI
This stuff is good at getting your nail polish off because of the acetone; it only takes seconds. It's easy to use but I've ever actually noticed if my nails have become more strengthened because of it.
Lizbeth M.
I been Liking this product because it's very hard to find the right nail polish remover. It's strong but you don't have to rub it 20 times and it doesn't have such a bad smell I really enjoy this product.
Erin D.
Best value by far, only reason it doesn't have 5 stars is because I still struggle to get sparkles off when using it. Available at Target and there is almost always an extra coupon in Cartwheel for it! I will continue to buy this product at target, with or without the extra coupon.
Erin W.
East Lansing, MI
Its smell is very strong but it works very well getting off nail polish, i'm not sure if it actually helped strengthen my nail but my main goal when purchasing was to get off my nail polish. I got mine at target for a very reasonable price. for the price i would buy it again
Erica R.
Saint Louis, MO
I liked this prodect. It felt gentle on my nails and the stench wasn't too bad. It was reasonably priced and I think you get a good value for the money. I would recommend this product to anyone. I have stuck with this remover for the last year and haven't used anything else.
Jenny G.
I've bought and used this product once and I believe it's an okay product. I did not see a difference in the strength of my nails but it does do a good job take off polish. Okay product for it's price.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?