BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Katelyn J.
Madison, WI
My nails are prone to breakage and so I started using a strengthening nail Polish remover. I have noticed my nails are a lot less brittle, but I can't stand that it takes twice as much remover to get my Polish off now.
Alba C.
Falls Church, VA
This is one of the really good nail polish removers that I've found that's helps my nails every time I do a manicure at home. I like that the smell isn't too strong and it leaves my hand nice and not dry after each use
Hanna P.
Redmond, WA
This nail polish remover is great at removing nail polish as it's supposed to do. I don't know if it nourished it in any way though. My nails weren't in tatters but they usually never are so I can't really tell. It's super easy to use, just put on a cotton ball press for a few seconds and then wipe off!
Nicole P.
San Diego, CA
This nail polish remover was okay at removing regular nail polish. It also wasn't very drying on my nails, cuticles and fingers. However, it's not very good at removing nail polish with glitter, whether small or large. I also never felt any strengthening effects. Will probably go back to regular acetone.
Alayna F.
Bulpitt, IL
Not my favorite nail polish remover, but it works decently. I would recommend this if you can't afford a professional grade acetone nail polish remover. It's very easy to use, but I've had to use a lot of it. It smells just like any other nail polish remover. It did improve my overall nail health, though.
Briana D.
Bloomfield, NJ
This polish is super strong without weakening your nails like some polish removers can do. It removes gel and glitter polish with ease and leaves behind a strong, clean nail ready to be painted again. This polish is extremely cheap, but don't be fooled by the low price, its all you pay for and then some!
Mariam S.
Atlanta, GA
I typically use acetone based nail polish remover because it quickly removes my nail polish, but I also use this nail polish remover after using the acetone based one because I really do feel that my nails are stronger after I use this product. I have repeatedly purchased this nail polish remover.
Sara L.
Berkeley, CA
I prefer the acetone nail polish remover over the non-acetone, and this is always my go-to. I can't say I feel that my nails are stronger, but it removes the nail polish easily which is the only thing I'm looking for.
Allie C.
Flowery Branch, GA
This is my favorite nail polish remover. I like to apply it to cotton balls or rounds and then remove the polish. It takes the polish off super well and leaves your nails feeling strong. Def would recommend to others!
Emalee A.
Decatur, GA
This remover is very affordable yet easy to use. Other products seem to leave my nails brittle feeling after polish removal, but this one is removes all polish without any problem and leaves my nails feeling strong.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?