BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...5 Answers
  • absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating...1 Answers
Alissa A.
i mean there isnt much to say about nail polish remover, it gets its job done i only use Up & up because it was what my mother used so that was what i grew up on. all of my friends use the more expensive brands but i enjoy the price of Up and Up and i recommend it to anyone.
Rachel L.
Does the job exactly the way you want it to. Purple is my favorite color so I love this bottle the best. I've used this particular nail polish remover for years and can't imagine using another one. I would definitely recommend this to anyone needing to remove their nail polish.
Jess R.
Millville, NJ
I love this nail polish remover! Most store brands are hit or miss, but this one is always on the money. I have really dry skin, so nail polish remover is always hard to find that doesn't irritate or hurt my fingers. This is super powerful with nail polish and gentle on skin!
Summer V.
Does the work? I feel that this nail polish remover is okay but it could be better. It's cheap which I love but when it comes to erasing mistakes and polish, I really have to put some back into it sometimes. Great price, does the work but doesn't beat other nail polish remover.
Jessye S.
Green Cove Springs, FL
I picked this nail polish remover up from Target because it was the cheapest option available (I believe around 90 cents) It works as well as any other brand I've tried and does a good job of removing polish in a decent amount of time. Would definitely buy again for cost alone.
Julia K.
Eldridge
Does the job. Isn't the best out there. You will have to do some more scrubbing to get nail polish off your fingers. Very strong smell, just like any other nail polish remover. I would recommend it for anyone that needs a quick removal of nail polish. Nothing too fancy.
Laurie O.
Los Angeles, CA
I am not particularly loyal to any one brand of nail polish remover, but this one does the job well. I usually wear base coat, two layers of color, top coat, and maybe nail studs, and this takes everything off within 10 minutes (for both hands). It's effective and fast. I'm not sure if it strengthens my nails per say, but it doesn't dry my cuticles out and it works quickly.
Ashley B.
Lyman, SC
I like this nail polish remover. I don't know it doesn't smell great. But I am in Target a lot so I guess it is easy access. No cons. Good price. Works easy. Easy to apply its a dump and go thing. My daughte is 10 and she can use. And yes I always buy. I love this stuff.
Tamara B.
Charleston, SC
This nail polish remover is nice but very strong smelling and it lingers on your hands long after you've applied it. However it is extremely cheap and has helped me when i was in a pinch. if you don't mind the smell lingering on your hands i would recommend this product.
Cassidy M.
Medford, MA
Although this nail polish remover doesn't advertise a strong acetone, it easily removes nail polish quickly without struggle. You only really need 1 cotton ball for 10 nails and it doesn't take long for it to come off. It is very cheap (less than $1) and works effectively.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.