BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Lynda L.
It does it job, it removes my nail polish and it is also cheap. I really don't think any remover will strengthen the nail but whatever. This brand you can only get it at Target. This is one of my go-to polish remover at Target. I would buy this again and again, it is very cheap, maybe around $1-2.
Gabriela M.
Los Angeles, CA
Up & up polish remover is awesome. Really good product! I bought it at target. Not expensive at all. It is easy to use. I have tried several different removers and this is one of my favorites! Definitely recommend this!
Stacy M.
Santa Ana, CA
I have fragile nails and this has helped a lot. I usually don't have to use a lot to remove my nail polish and it isn't overwhelmingly strong in odor. I think for the price it does the job well. My first time using nail polish remover with nail strengthener in it and so far it's been helping.
Beccah C.
Works like every nail polish remover. Strong smell that's like every acetone based remover. Have seen a little difference in the strength of my nails but not too much. I'd buy it again because it works and the price is average. I would recommend to others simply because its a nail polish remover.
Amanda M.
Glen Burnie, MD
This is a fine choice of nail polish remover as it works just as well as any name brand. I did not really notice my nails getting any stronger when I used it, but you do not have to use a lot of it to get the job done. I am very likely to purchase Up & up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover again.
Hannah K.
Grand Rapids, MI
This product quickly removes all traces of nail polish and doesn't damage my nails like some remover products do. It is cheap and effective. I bought this product at Walmart. I would buy this product again, but one bottle does last me quite a while so I won't have to purchase more any time soon.
Hannah M.
Cleveland, TN
This is my favorite nail polish remover. I feel like it strengthens my nails and gets the polish off MUCH easier than most other kinds! And it has a slightly floral/fruity scent after it dries! I'd buy this over and over again.
Christa M.
This polish remover works really well. I'm not sure that I noticed any difference in nail strength after using it. I haven't purchased the product in a while. I wouldn't go out of my way to buy this particular type of remover over another, but the brand is definitely a great choice for the price!
Mackenzie P.
Superior, WI
I love how Target has multiple different types of nail polish remover. You can find the best one for you! I love the strengthening one because my nails go through a beating after fake nails and this restores them!
Angie R.
Banning, CA
This nail polish works great by removing the color polish off your nails and also by help strengthening them as well. Two in one ! How can it not get any better. I feel my nails don't feel so thin after as they do uses other nail polish removers. It's really a good one, especially for the price.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?