BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Maegan C.
Tacoma, WA
I grew up with this nail polish remover in the house. My mom alwasy swore by it because other nail polish removers can be so damaging to your nails. It's easy to use, doesn't smell too strong, and I feel like it doesn't harm my nails. I will probably stick with this polish remover forever.
Isabella A.
Oshkosh, WI
Love this stuff but I kinda makes your nails dry!! I like it though because it's strengthens your nails and toes!! It's does make your nails dry though!! Easy to use also!! I recommend it to others! Love it!
Mattie R.
La Puente, CA
I love the purple one the most out of all the up and up brand personally but I'm pretty sure that others will like the others but this is what I say that is a good one it gets the job done when you need it
Samantha B.
It removes the nail polish but not in 1 stroke,and if you are wearing a dark color and wanted to remove it ,then it would leave a tint of the color used.But overall it is a pretty good nail polish remover.
Sierra R.
Merritt Is, FL
This nail polish remover leaves my fingers clean and sparkling. No trace of any old polish at all. It also strengthens my nails at the same time. It's like killing two birds with one stone... Fantastic!!!!!
Air B.
Long Is City, NY
I bought this polish remover because I hate when my nails feel sort of flimsy after removing polish. I felt like the product helped with that, but could've been more effective in removing my darker polishes.
Sheena M.
Winston Salem, NC
Target does it again! Simple product that gets the job done. My nails don't feel tortured after I use this remove. However it's not good for glitter nail polish or super thick coats. This is my go-to non-acetone nail polish remover. I keep going back.
Grace M.
State College, PA
This is not the best or most effective nail polish remover I have ever used, but I continue to purchase it and use it repeatedly because of the way my nails feel afterwards. They are less stripped of their proteins. I also like the color of the packaging and the affordability of it.
Kaleb D.
Leeds, NY
Not only does this nail polish not strip your nails of their natural oils that you need before they become brittle, but nail polish comes off with ease, even glitter! This target brand is super affordable.
MariahJadee R.
Los Alamitos, CA
Works well with nail polish removal, however the smell burns my nose a bit. i usually apply it with a cotton ball. any type of cotton will work, as far as price this brand always has the best price points.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?