BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Victoria H.
Midway City, CA
My go to nail polish remover. Removes all of my nail polish and doesn't break down my nails as much as others do. It's pretty cheap to buy and it last a while because you don't need to use a lot. I will definitely buy again
Victoria A.
Rochester, NY
Up & up strengthening nail Polish remover removes my layers of Polish and glitter with ease. It dosent have the harsh smell like pure acetone does, but works almost as efficiently. My nails never break, even with weekly use.
Stephanie V.
I really don't think there is anything special about this nail polish remover. It is pretty much the same as any other nail polish remover. I do not have brittle nails so I can't speak for the strengthening aspect that it claims, although personally I don't think my nails are any stronger from using this product.
Jenni S.
It's not a bad formula at all. The scent isn't bad either. I feel like it could be a little stronger personally but that might just be me. I prefer my polish remover to be very strong and fast . I would recommend this though.
Janie A.
Charlotte , NC
For .99 cents this nail polish remover works great it doesn't dry out your hands or make them turn white I also purchased this at target the cons are the smell but that's with any remover and I would buy this again And again
Kim M.
Virginia Beach, VA
I'm not sure if this product is actually strengthening my nails, but it takes off the polish. Usually I just use a cotton ball and it takes one per hand. I would recommend! It isn't worth buying the more expensive brands.
Cassidy M.
Corpus Christi, TX
I have very weak nails and when using nail polish remover frequently my nails would crack and chip, but not with this remover. I've been using it for a couple years now and haven't had any chipping or cracking problems.
jade p.
Jacksonville, AR
This one has like really good amount the texture doesn't break your nails which is good and it does like leave your nails with a matte finish and if you make a mistake can easily fix it this nail polish remover is perfect
Caitlyn L.
Emmaus, PA
Great product and great value! Removes without a lot of rubbing or work. Definitely a good price for amount and quality. I have repeatedly purchased this product as it is super easy to find in store. I would buy again!
Kristen C.
It does the job. I don't know if it really strengthens my nails any but it doesn't smell horrible like some other polish removers I've used and it also doesn't take the whole bottle to get polish off my nails. Doesn't work the greatest with glitter nail polish, I've found.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?