BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

tara b.
I personally am impartial to nail Polish remover pads vs liquid. however, I feel up & up is a great remover for the price. my nails don't feel brittle after using it, like some other harsher formulas. really, for less than $3 this works just as good if not better than more pricey removers.
Hannah K.
Peachtree City, GA
My nails are constantly breaking but I really want to be pretty so I paint them. The only thing is I cannot help but to get chipped nails and I also get tired of my color so I have to change it some how. This nail polish remover makes my nails last longer and so I can keep feeling pretty.
Daniela R.
I have weak nails, they break easily. After buying this remover I've notice my nails getting a bit stronger. It doesn't smell bad, and is very affordable, i would totally recommend this product to other people.
Brynn M.
This product is great. It takes only one or two swipes with a cotton ball to get off. It's pretty average with how expensive it is. I bought it at a target near me. It's super easy to apply and use, there's no fuss. I would recommend this to others looking for a regular nail polish remover.
Hannah W.
Hoffman Estates, IL
I really like this nail polish. It specializes in strengthening and it definitely does. I find it is less harsh on my nail beds in comparison to other brands and the price is extremely reasonable. Are there better options out there? yes, however the quality totally pays off for the price.
Sarah L.
Overland Park, KS
It's cheap, it gets the job done and I can find t at target. As far as how well it strengthens my nails I'm not sure. But I do know it gets the polish off easily and I'm not entirely turned away by the smell.
Tatiana L.
Pomona, CA
Surprisingly this nail polish remover works like a charm. It is affordable compared to other polish removers. I love using this product as you don't need to scrub off the nail polish, it usually comes off with one or two swipes. Plus I have felt that this remover has strengthened my nails.
Stacia T.
['N Chesterfld', 'VA'], VA
Does what it's supposed to without having to rub too much. Haven't noticed a significant difference as far as the strength of my nails though. However, I take vitamins daily and don't use acrylics so it's hard to tell.
Samantha B.
It removes the nail polish but not in 1 stroke,and if you are wearing a dark color and wanted to remove it ,then it would leave a tint of the color used.But overall it is a pretty good nail polish remover.
Lauryn N.
Smyrna, GA
This nail polish remover is great because it doesn't have that super strong smell that most removers have. It's also not really drying like most other removers. It's a great inexpensive remover, I definitely recommend!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?