BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Sara H.
Great value for the price. Removes polish well. Will have to use multiple cotton balls per hand. Not sure if I can tell any strengthening benefits. I've used better nail polish removers but this does a good job.
Brittany B.
Great falls , MT
I usually only buy Up & Up nail polish remover. It's a great price, and it gets the job done. It doesn't dry out my nails as much as regular nail polish remover, which I think is the benefit of the strengthening.
Jessica G.
Windermere, FL
This is the cheaper version of the more common name brand polish removers. This gets the job done just as much as something more expensive. Beware with excessive amounts of this product, you skin will get dry.
Naomi B.
Nashville, TN
Any nail polish remover works, but not all of them work well. I've consistently found that up and up works just as well as any more expensive brand and it doesn't smell nearly as bad. Using cotton balls it works efficiently and doesn't leave my nails feeling like they're weak and bendable.
Brianna K.
Santa Maria , CA
It gets the job of taking the nail polish off of my nails because most nail polish remover is the same so it doesn't really make a difference. I like getting this one because it's purple and purple is awesome..
Baiba S.
Saint Paul, MN
Since my nails brake and split non stop I been trying to take care of them as mush as I can but so far nothing has worked for me. I mostly use this nail polishe remover but I haven't really seen any difference.
Harmony C.
Pittsburgh, PA
It works great removing nail polish. I'm not sure if it actually strengthens my nails, but I just buy to remove nail polish. It works just as well as any brand names. I would recommend it. The price is right!
Samantha W.
Lubbock, TX
Up % up nail polish remover work wonderful. It helps strengthen my nail which I love because they get week when I use too much hand sanitizer at work. Let's face it nothing makes nail polish remover smell better, but it doesn't smell as bad as some I have tried in the past. Would recommend.
Kristen M.
Philadelphia, PA
My go-to nail polish remover. It smells great, isn't too harsh on my nails, and still gets the job done. Why use any other remover? I completely recommend this to anyone looking for a new nail polish remover!
Arielle R.
I usually love up and up products but this doesn't compare to cutex. Takes forever to get nail polish off and is basically useless with glitter polish. Stick to the brand names for this. I would not buy again.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?