BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Precious P.
One of the best nail polishers I've used. It saturates the cotton ball so well that I only have to use two. One for my toes and one for my fingernails. I've had the same bottle for almost a year so it lasts a long time. Love it!
Danielle P.
Batavia, NY
Most nail polish remover leaves my nails brittle and splitting, but the strengthening nail polish remover from Up & Up doesn't cause the same problems. Ever since I switched to this product, I have noticed a real difference. It takes a few applications to get darker colors off, but all in all it's a great remover.
Chelsea G.
Livonia, MI
Nothing too different about this nail polish remover but it get the job done! It's cheap and takes off your polish without an awful smell. I've bought it several times and will continue to use it. Of course, if recommend it! 💁🏼
Leah C.
Kansas City, MO
I purchased this product because I hate how other removers leave my nails feeling brittle and weak. The up and up strengthening remover did just the opposite, leaving my nails feeling strong and healthy after I removed my polish. It took the nail polish off just as well as other types of removers, and smelled nice.
Jen R.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is a good gentle polish remover. It is pretty easy to use, however you will need to use a lot of it to remove giltter polish or any polishes you do a lot of coats with. It doesn't have an over powering smell which is nice. If you don't like the strong smell of most nail polish removers I recommend this one.
linh v.
An ok nail polish remover. not the best. i don't really like the smell but then again no polish remover have a decent smell. it leaves a weird feeling behind, maybe its just me. the pricing is good for what its worth. id still prefer acetone for polish removing. plus i don't think the whole strengthener part is real.
kirsten h.
Greenville, NC
my mom and is so queen queen of course i is a queen and she doesn't even have the to present to the best queen i she has to not do so many things of god are so queen queen and the queen queen is a queen and queen queen of queen queen and queen of queen the queen best ever queen to me queen i of queen and queen
Victoria H.
Midway City, CA
My go to nail polish remover. Removes all of my nail polish and doesn't break down my nails as much as others do. It's pretty cheap to buy and it last a while because you don't need to use a lot. I will definitely buy again
Amara O.
Lakeville, MN
Up and up nail polish remover is a life saver when it comes to getting rid of that cracking nail polish while at the same time keeping your nails nice and strong. It is available at almost any location and gets the job done!
Stephanie V.
I really don't think there is anything special about this nail polish remover. It is pretty much the same as any other nail polish remover. I do not have brittle nails so I can't speak for the strengthening aspect that it claims, although personally I don't think my nails are any stronger from using this product.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?