BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Elizabeth W.
Puyallup
I really like this nail polish remover. It does what it says and it was a good deal. I would totally buy it again and for the price it’s worth it. I bought it at target with a coupon. I always have extras stocked up in my cupboard. I would totally recommend this.
Pearl L.
Smell is very strong, as most nail polish removers are. Don’t feel like it does anything else besides remove nail polish. The color is a little unsettling but it gets the job done!
Lesliejane P.
I really feel you don't need a pricey nail remover to do a good job, this remover is great without breaking the bank! Also, the strengthening is true as I have weak nails and have invested in several nail strengthening items (this being one) and have noticed a significant difference in my nail growth! Definitely recommend!
Tina D.
Kimball, MI
The Up & Up brand is excellent. This is a very good nail polish remover. My favorite is the strengthening formula. I like the shape of the bottle and the lavender color. And it works well!
Alex S.
Atlanta, GA
Not as strong as some of the other up and up nail polish remover that I’ve tried but that is expected since it helps to nourish nails. I have definitely noticed that my nails feel stronger after using as opposed to harsher nail polish removers
Kayla P.
Palmdale, CA
Purchased this cause it was on sale and I like it. Removes the nail polish but you may have to go over your nails one more time after to remove the little that is left behind.
Cyrene A.
So easy to use and nicely priced. The smell isn't terrible so it is easy to use. I was very impressed by how fast the polish was removed using this product. I do paint my nice a lot and so I will use again when I run out.  Something I recommend to others because it still takes care of the nail.
Madeline S.
Hartland , WI
As far as nail polish remover goes, this one a good! It’s cheap in cost and works very well! The scent is a little strong, but I feel that is common with nail polish remover
Natalie N.
Willowick, OH
It’s a good polish remover. Can’t say I noticed my nails being any stronger but, really, that’s ok. It’s job was mainly to remove the polish. Which it did. I’d use it again.
Collette H.
Lincoln, NE
I like this nail polish remover because I didn't think the scent was as strong as some that I've used in the past. It's a little harder to get some polishes off but it still works just fine! The price is super reasonable also and it lasts for a good amount of time so I would recommend this product for sure!!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?