BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Amy D.
I have not noticed a difference between this strengthening formula compared to the regular nail polish remover. I usually always purchase this one because the smell isn't overpowering. Removes nail polish very easily.
Domonique M.
Philadelphia, PA
This product works just okay. It takes a lot to get off this sort of gel nail polish that I use. I’m thinking of upgrading to a acetone. I can’t really tell that it strengthens my nails but it doesn’t make them worse either.
Taylor M.
Visalia, CA
I use this pretty often. I'm not completely sure it actually strengthens, but it works quickly and doesn't leave me nails feeling weird or greasy. It doesn't make sense to spend more when the Up & Up brand works perfectly!
Kristen W.
I always by this brand when I run out. It is good value for the price. Works the same as the name brands. I'd recommend it, maybe not if you're looking for something special, if not it's good enough to get the job done.
Brianna S.
Better than the other up and up nail polishes. Does not strip my nails and removes nail polices flawlessly. This is found at target and super easy to use. Doesn’t make me scrub at my nails too hard. Definitely recommend
Courtney M.
Holland, OH
I'm not very picky when it comes to nail polish remover, only because I generally get my nails done but I love how affordable this nail polish remover is and it doesn't make my nails feel brittle when I'm done using it.
Marilynne C.
los angeles
Removes all your polish and it also makes your nails stronger. Sometimes I get gel and my nails get brittle, so I like to use this polish remover to take it off so it makes my nails healthy again. I love it it’s my favorite and you can get it at target
Meredith B.
My all time favorite nail polish remover! I have flimsy nails, and the strengthening aspect is important to me. Up & Up is Target's brand, so I purchase it there. It's very easy to use-- I have purchased it many times.
Alexandra S.
I use this to take off all my nail polish and it comes off with no hassle! It leaves your nails smelling nice and also is not harsh on the skin or nails. It also helps strengthen the nails. I could tell after 3 uses!
MacKenzie K.
Great at removing polish, not sure about the strengthening properties of this nail polish remover. I haven’t noticed any difference. This is great at removing all types and colors of polish. Glitter and gel like.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?