BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...5 Answers
  • absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating...1 Answers
LB O.
As a college student on a budget, I am definitely one to buy the store-brand versions of everything. This nail polish remover did not disappoint and works just as well as brand-name versions!
Gabby W.
It gets the nail polish off easily and is super low cost so it gets 4 stars from me. The only thing i dont love is that it will damage your natural nail if you use it too often.
Tina D.
Kimball, MI
The Up & Up brand is excellent. This is a very good nail polish remover. My favorite is the strengthening formula. I like the shape of the bottle and the lavender color. And it works well!
Jennifer H.
I like this nail polish remover because it gets the job done and it’s low price but I don’t like that it’s labeled as strengthening because it does not include any nail strengthening ingredients and even after using the entire bottle, after removing several manicures over a couple of months, my nails did not feel any stronger.
Kayla P.
Palmdale, CA
Purchased this cause it was on sale and I like it. Removes the nail polish but you may have to go over your nails one more time after to remove the little that is left behind.
Ella S.
Castro Valley, CA
This product simply does it's job. It removes the nail polish you have, but like any other acetone nail polish, there is a thin layer of acetone left that you can smell ad taste if you touch food you are eating. I have always used this product though because it is affordable and does the job it needs to do.
Kiah H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This nail polish remover is great! I never have a problem effectively removing the polish. It also doesn’t leave my fingers and cuticles feeling dry or my nails feeling weak.
Emma B.
Chatham, NY
This nail polish remover did what it was supposed to do. It was an average nail polish remover I have used better and I have used worse. It was very affordable and didn’t smell tooo bad. The only reason I gave it 4 stars was because it needed some force to remove the polish and didn’t remove it effortlessly.
Kayla G.
Gaithersburg , MD
This product works great for removing all types of nail polishes. It is available at Target, so it is not too expensive at all and has a great value. I've bought this product a few times and enjoy using it on my nails. It does not take too much effort or strength to remove any nail polish from nails.
Lindsay H.
Crystal, MN
My absolute favorite polish remover! It's so affordable and does exactly what it's meant to. And I definitely feel like it at least maintains the integrity of my nail, because after I use it they don't feel weak or brittle. Comparable to some of the best removers I've used and it's a fraction of the price!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.