BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Anne W.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my favorite nail polish remover! I have very brittle nails that peal quite easily and this nail polish remover has really helped. It takes off polish easily (even glitter nail polish) and is super affordable. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with weak, or brittle nails!
claudia p.
I bought this product at Target and was mostly impressed. It does its job pretty well sure sometime you to apply it more than once but for its price it was a bargain. I was pretty satisfied with this product based on its quality . I would personally buy this again and recommend this to others.
Gabriela M.
Los Angeles, CA
Up & up polish remover is awesome. Really good product! I bought it at target. Not expensive at all. It is easy to use. I have tried several different removers and this is one of my favorites! Definitely recommend this!
Xeyana S.
Summerville, SC
I've always used this nail polish remover. It removes nail polish very easily, you don't have to use very much pressure to remove the polish. It is very affordable and gets the job done! Comes in a cute color too!
Beccah C.
Works like every nail polish remover. Strong smell that's like every acetone based remover. Have seen a little difference in the strength of my nails but not too much. I'd buy it again because it works and the price is average. I would recommend to others simply because its a nail polish remover.
Amanda M.
Glen Burnie, MD
This is a fine choice of nail polish remover as it works just as well as any name brand. I did not really notice my nails getting any stronger when I used it, but you do not have to use a lot of it to get the job done. I am very likely to purchase Up & up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover again.
Sarah W.
Cottage Grove, MN
I use this whenever I need to remove my toe nail polish. I use often as it is comparable to other name brands but without the name brand price. I bought this at Target. Have to use a couple of times to fully remove polish (mostly depends on how thick of a coat of polish you have). Will buy again.
Kentaya M.
San Francisco, CA
It does strengthen nails but do not use too much of this. Really strong fumes. Better if you use cotton based things, my favorite is using an old cotton face towell because when i was it the polish comes off. It may stain a little but I'm pretty sure you wont be using it for your face anytime soo
Christa M.
This polish remover works really well. I'm not sure that I noticed any difference in nail strength after using it. I haven't purchased the product in a while. I wouldn't go out of my way to buy this particular type of remover over another, but the brand is definitely a great choice for the price!
Rachel H.
This works pretty well, I don't have any complaints about it. I don't usually buy the name brand polish removers, so this is comparable to what I usually use.
Does a good job, and doesn't leave any weird residue on my nails.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?