BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Kaitlyn R.
I bought this when I was first learning how to paint my nails just because it's cheap, but it doesn't work nearly as well as for example, the Sally Hansons one. Needless to say, I still have it sitting in my cabinet used like 4 times and gave up on it.
Mojo J.
Columbia , SC
I tried this product because I had ran out of my regular polish remover. To my amazement the product worked just as good as the other brands. It was easy to apply and had a pleasant non harsh smell. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Astrid G.
Long Beach
This is a great nail polish remover its very affordable and its easy to use. i love that it strengthens your nails especially if you have weak nails from getting them done a lot. this remover can be found at target and i would definitely recommend
Sydney K.
Charleston, SC
I picked this at target because i frequently have issues with my nails chipping and breaking after wearing polish. This got the polish off pretty quickly - not the quickest I've used, but i'd rather it take longer and be safer on my nails anyway!
Katie E.
Marlton, NJ
This stuff is great! It's super cheap, works pretty effectively (doesn't take forever to remove nail polish), and doesn't dry out your nails. Is it also a little weird that I like it because it's purple? Lol. But yeah, this is pretty much the only stuff I use.
Danielle E.
Poplar Grove, IL
This nail polish remover removed my nail polish quickly and effectively. My nails didn't feel as brittle afterwards as they do with other nail polish removers. I bought it from target. It was easy to apply and I would recommend it to others.
Cadeja H.
Oviedo, FL
This product is great when it comes to removing that old nail polish. However, the smell is not as pleasant as your nail polish removing results may be. The smell is really strong and if you use to much of it may give you a headache. However, if you could over look the strong smell of this product I would definitely recommend it to you.
Kaleigh P.
Valdosta , GA
I like this polish much more than the name brand version. I feel like it didn't smell as strong and the price is much better. Would purchase again in the future. Not sure the strengthening aspect really works but it is worth a try. Would recommend.
Stacy M.
Meridian, ID
Babe remove the nail polish very nicely and it doesn't get too many little bits of now polish on your nails it's easy to use and get off all the nail polish a good value it by the gallon I am I am willing to use this on my toenails as well because I normally don't use the polish on my nails and my toes but if I have a nail polish remover that's good I will
Kaylin M.
I use this so often. I don't like the smell but you know who does but I first started to use it for its color until I read why it does for you that's what's really made me but it. And I can tell you it's awesome my nails are stronger than ever
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.