BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Erika S.
Tampa, FL
I tend to have very weak nails that bend backwards and using acetone doesn't really make it better but I have realized that using this product it happens a lot less than with other nail polish removing products. My nails naturally are weak so for something to help the strength it really is worthwhile.
Elizabeth E.
Marceline, MO
This is a quality alternative to the name brand polish remover. Target's brand is always high quality, and this is no exception. The polish comes off quickly and cleanly, and the remover doesn't dry out my skin too much. My nails also feel stronger after using this product, which is for sure a plus!
This nail polish remover isn't the best in the world, but it gets the job done--with effort. I find that using this remover I have to put a lot more effort to get off my nail polish than with other removers I've used. As for the "strengthening" aspect, I have seen no difference in my nails, nor was I expecting to. However, I probably will buy this again because of it's conveniently available in my local Target.
Hayley G.
Odessa, NY
This nail polish remover really gets the job done! I find that it takes off most polishes without leaving behind color stains, but some of my darker polishes leave a stain (that may be just the nail polish's fault) I usually don't need more than 5 cotton pads to get both my fingers and toenails!
Karissa W.
Cavalier, ND
I use Up & Up Nail Polish Remover to take off old, worn nail polish. To me most polish remover is the same so I don't find a point in getting a speedy brand when Up & Up does the job just fine. I have strong nails naturally but I use the Strengthening kind just to keep the, from getting brittle.
Imani W.
This nail polish remover gets the job done very quickly, in my opinion! I bought it at Target after I ran out of the other nail polish remover that I usually use. Typically with those, I'd have to apply pressure to the nail with a soaked cotton ball for a bit before I actually started wiping the nail polish away, but with this brand, I don't need to. It's a plus that it strengthens my nails at the same time.
Alyssa S.
Saint Peters, MO
Good nail polish remover, works well with a cotton ball or tissue. Get's polish off cleanly and helps battered nails keep their form. Bottle is easy to hold and has grips which is great for clumsy people like me! I have tried multiple nail polish removers from UP&Up and I liked them all.
Rachel H.
Burnsville, MN
My absolute favorite polish remover! Doesn't damage your nails. Doesn't take forever to remove the Polish. Typically I use one cotton ball with the remover soaked in and I am able to get all my nails uncovered with that one cotton ball! The smell of this polish remover isn't super strong or overwhelming by any means and actually has a bit of a pleasant smell compared to other removers I have used.
Lauren M.
Shelby Twp, MI
I buy nail polish remover several times a year- this one is my absolute favorite. Brand is great, price is great, and it truly does seem to strengthen my nails when I use it regularly. The only con is the smell, but all nail polish removers smell so I would not count it against this product.
Hannah G.
Saint Paul, MN
While this might not be the quickest nail polish remover, it's certainly one of the better values. Since I discovered it about two years ago, I've been a total convert. I take comfort in the strengthening powers of the Up & Up remover, and I feel comfortable using it once or twice a week.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.