BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Jacqueline S.
Long Beach, CA
I love a good deal and the up & up nail polish remover works great! I have this right now and I will continue to buy it. It’s not harsh on my skin and it easily removes my polish
Megan P.
Clarks summit , PA
This nail polish remover gets the job done for sure. It doesn't seem as heavily scented as some others I've used, and the price point is good because it's Target's brand. Overall it's good...I only gave 3 stars because I don't really see much of a difference between this and any other nail polish remover, especially the claim for nail strengthening
Tanya H.
Ventura, CA
Honestly I feel weird about bragging about a nail polish remover but his baby helped me grown out my nails from having them damaged from getting them done so often
Daniela M.
Atlanta, GA
I have always had weak nails, and hated using acetone to remove nail polish because it always made them feel weaker. However, Up & Up's Strengthening Nail Polish Remover is my new favorite beauty tool. It quickly removes polish and leaves them feeling stronger than ever. Would highly recommend to anyone that would like to strengthen their nails.
Ashley V.
Houma
Purchased this nail polish remover hoping it would help strengthen my nails. I haven't noticed any particular added strength to my nails. Sometimes takes a bit to get all of the polish off, but that also might be a polish problem. It's somewhat drying on my nails. I wouldn't necessarily recommend it, but I wouldn't advise people against it, either.
Serena T.
Tenino, WA
This Nail Polish remover really gets the job done, and at a great price it's an has n amazing outcome, For this product using less really is more! One or two swipes and you're good. Also, Glitter nail polish is much easier to get off within just a few minutes you're ready for a new color of the week. This really is a great product to pick up.
Hannah S.
Up & Up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover is a wonderful product for the money you pay. It is pretty cheap...around 2-3 dollars at Target. It also works really well and doesn’t have an overly strong smell.
Ana S.
I give it a three star because it is not the best product but it is cheap. It usually leaves my hands smelling strong even after I wash my hands. And you have to wash your hands afterwards, of course, but it also leaves your hands sticky after use... So wash your hands thoroughly. Its on sale all the time at Target so I recommend if you are on a budget.
Debra H.
Pensacola, FL
This nail polish remover is pretty good. It doesn't smell super bad like some other removers do. Sometimes it takes a little longer to remove certain types of nail polish, but that's to be expected with most polish removers. I have noticed that my nails have gotten harder to clip since I've been using it, so the strengthening must be working!
Madai G.
I have been using this remover for as long as I can remember. My nails have never been the strongest of nails. I had a bad habit of biting my nails which I'm sure is the cause for my weak and flimsy nails now :( However after so many years of using this product my nails have gotten much stronger! The product is very affordable and works great.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.