BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Madeline M.
Spartanburg, SC
This is my go-to nail polish remover! Comes in various sizes at Target! Removes nail polish without drying out my skin around my nail! VERY affordable, and goes a long way! I always make sure to have an extra bottle of this in my bathroom!
Cierra N.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the strengthening nail polish remover. I usually have very flimsy nails and when I removed polish they get even worse. I have noticed a big difference when using this. My nails are stronger and are growing longer since they don't break every day.
Andrea W.
Baltimore, MD
I decided to give the up&up nail polish remover brand once and I will probably not be purchasing it again. First, it takes a lot of effort to really remove the polish especially if it has glitter or some type of texture. As for the strengthening aspect, I didn't really notice much of a difference so I'm not sure if it worked or not.
Gloria Z.
Philadelphia, PA
Works like it's supposed to! I don't see any visible strengthening as it says it does, but it removes nail polish easily (even glitter, although it does take a bit more work). I always buy this from Target and would definitely buy again!
Lexi T.
Clemson
This remover is amazingly effective - it cleans the polish off of my fingernails in seconds, unlike other brands that require a ton of manual labor. My nails are noticibly stronger since using this polish remover - highly recommended!
Anny M.
I hate wasting time so when I'm removing my nail polish I'm no different. I want all the polish to be removed quickly and efficiently. This product works very well for doing just that, even with stubborn dark colors or glitter polish.
Melissa M.
Boston, MA
I genuinely like this product because it is easy to get the nail polish off unlike some other brands. On top of it removing the polish it also help strengthens the nails which is huge for me because I am a big offender of picking/pulling nail polish off. Would definitely recommend to those who need to strength their nails.
Amanda M.
I enjoy this nail polish remover. It gets the job done at a low price and can be found easily in drug stores. This product removes nail polish quick without using much of product and drenching the nail or scrubbing hard. I also found that it doesn't dry out my nails or cuticles. Pleased. I will continue to buy this product.
Diana K.
Plainview, NY
My go-to nail polish remover! It's cheap and easy to use. I usually do my nails at home so when i want to quickly remove them I use this with a cotton pad and my nail polish comes off easily. Although it is easy to use, sometimes I spilled it by knocking it over my table. But it gets the job done and I'm satisfied with that.
Joanna S.
Darien, IL
First of all, it works great. IT's low price since it's not a "name brand" product, and the smell. Oh the smell. I used to dread taking off my nailpolish because i would get headaches, but there is no overpowering scent to this one. Yeah it still smells like a=nailpolish remover, but it's negligible. Would, and will buy again.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?