BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Kaitlyn R.
I bought this when I was first learning how to paint my nails just because it's cheap, but it doesn't work nearly as well as for example, the Sally Hansons one. Needless to say, I still have it sitting in my cabinet used like 4 times and gave up on it.
Janny Z.
San Gabriel, CA
This nail polish remover does the job. It helps remove nail polish right off but I just wished it was stronger for more glitter nail polish. I do like how it strengthens my nails though! I have seen teeny improvements but it definitely is there!
Sydney K.
Charleston, SC
I picked this at target because i frequently have issues with my nails chipping and breaking after wearing polish. This got the polish off pretty quickly - not the quickest I've used, but i'd rather it take longer and be safer on my nails anyway!
Mojo J.
Columbia , SC
I tried this product because I had ran out of my regular polish remover. To my amazement the product worked just as good as the other brands. It was easy to apply and had a pleasant non harsh smell. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Astrid G.
Long Beach
This is a great nail polish remover its very affordable and its easy to use. i love that it strengthens your nails especially if you have weak nails from getting them done a lot. this remover can be found at target and i would definitely recommend
Katie E.
Marlton, NJ
This stuff is great! It's super cheap, works pretty effectively (doesn't take forever to remove nail polish), and doesn't dry out your nails. Is it also a little weird that I like it because it's purple? Lol. But yeah, this is pretty much the only stuff I use.
Kaylin M.
I use this so often. I don't like the smell but you know who does but I first started to use it for its color until I read why it does for you that's what's really made me but it. And I can tell you it's awesome my nails are stronger than ever
Cadeja H.
Oviedo, FL
This product is great when it comes to removing that old nail polish. However, the smell is not as pleasant as your nail polish removing results may be. The smell is really strong and if you use to much of it may give you a headache. However, if you could over look the strong smell of this product I would definitely recommend it to you.
Emily W.
I have very weak nails that rip easily so I wanted something that would help my nails. This remover definitely worked well to take of polish, but I didn't notice a difference in nail strength after using it. It was priced similarly to other polish removers, so I would probably continue to use it...at least just for removing nail polish.
Lyndsey B.
Mcloud, OK
I love buying a nail polish remover that has strengthening properties to it. Sometimes my nails will get a little brittle so this helps. It is easy to use with cotton balls. I picked it up from target. I would tell others about this product.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?