BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
linh v.
An ok nail polish remover. not the best. i don't really like the smell but then again no polish remover have a decent smell. it leaves a weird feeling behind, maybe its just me. the pricing is good for what its worth. id still prefer acetone for polish removing. plus i don't think the whole strengthener part is real.
jacqueline o.
This product is okay. Not too fond of it but it still gets the job done. It is not as great with removing higher end nail polish products. You have to apply many coats over and over. I feel like it dries up the nail more than other nail polishes which isnt healthy for the nail, but like i said it gets the job done.
Amara O.
Lakeville, MN
Up and up nail polish remover is a life saver when it comes to getting rid of that cracking nail polish while at the same time keeping your nails nice and strong. It is available at almost any location and gets the job done!
Janie A.
Charlotte , NC
For .99 cents this nail polish remover works great it doesn't dry out your hands or make them turn white I also purchased this at target the cons are the smell but that's with any remover and I would buy this again And again
kirsten h.
Greenville, NC
my mom and is so queen queen of course i is a queen and she doesn't even have the to present to the best queen i she has to not do so many things of god are so queen queen and the queen queen is a queen and queen queen of queen queen and queen of queen the queen best ever queen to me queen i of queen and queen
Victoria H.
Midway City, CA
My go to nail polish remover. Removes all of my nail polish and doesn't break down my nails as much as others do. It's pretty cheap to buy and it last a while because you don't need to use a lot. I will definitely buy again
Victoria A.
Rochester, NY
Up & up strengthening nail Polish remover removes my layers of Polish and glitter with ease. It dosent have the harsh smell like pure acetone does, but works almost as efficiently. My nails never break, even with weekly use.
Jenni S.
It's not a bad formula at all. The scent isn't bad either. I feel like it could be a little stronger personally but that might just be me. I prefer my polish remover to be very strong and fast . I would recommend this though.
Sarah W.
Lowell, MA
This nail polish remover does not leave white dry skin around the cuticle like others do. It takes polish off quickly, however, red nail polishes leave a stain and it struggles getting through glitter. However, with a gentle nail polish remover this is to be expected. The price is not crazy which I appreciate.
Kristen C.
It does the job. I don't know if it really strengthens my nails any but it doesn't smell horrible like some other polish removers I've used and it also doesn't take the whole bottle to get polish off my nails. Doesn't work the greatest with glitter nail polish, I've found.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?