BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Trish M.
Springville, UT
Love that this is cheap enough that I don't walk away from it. It works fantastic and has always taken my polish off. it I have glitter I have to use the normal glitter tricks along with the removal but that is to be expected.
Jen R.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is a good gentle polish remover. It is pretty easy to use, however you will need to use a lot of it to remove giltter polish or any polishes you do a lot of coats with. It doesn't have an over powering smell which is nice. If you don't like the strong smell of most nail polish removers I recommend this one.
Ashley W.
Minneapolis, MN
It removes nail polish but I have yet to see any benefits as far as strengthening. I like that it's purple. That's basically why I bought it. It's also pretty cheap since it's the target brand. It's more effective to use acetone
Kristen N.
Austin, TX
Excellent nail polish removers and keeps your nails feeling strong and healthy. Takes off all colors and kinds of polishes (even the sparkly ones) with little effort. I would definitely buy again and would recommend to others.
Precious P.
One of the best nail polishers I've used. It saturates the cotton ball so well that I only have to use two. One for my toes and one for my fingernails. I've had the same bottle for almost a year so it lasts a long time. Love it!
Danielle P.
Batavia, NY
Most nail polish remover leaves my nails brittle and splitting, but the strengthening nail polish remover from Up & Up doesn't cause the same problems. Ever since I switched to this product, I have noticed a real difference. It takes a few applications to get darker colors off, but all in all it's a great remover.
linh v.
An ok nail polish remover. not the best. i don't really like the smell but then again no polish remover have a decent smell. it leaves a weird feeling behind, maybe its just me. the pricing is good for what its worth. id still prefer acetone for polish removing. plus i don't think the whole strengthener part is real.
Chelsea G.
Livonia, MI
Nothing too different about this nail polish remover but it get the job done! It's cheap and takes off your polish without an awful smell. I've bought it several times and will continue to use it. Of course, if recommend it! 💁🏼
Leah C.
Kansas City, MO
I purchased this product because I hate how other removers leave my nails feeling brittle and weak. The up and up strengthening remover did just the opposite, leaving my nails feeling strong and healthy after I removed my polish. It took the nail polish off just as well as other types of removers, and smelled nice.
jacqueline o.
This product is okay. Not too fond of it but it still gets the job done. It is not as great with removing higher end nail polish products. You have to apply many coats over and over. I feel like it dries up the nail more than other nail polishes which isnt healthy for the nail, but like i said it gets the job done.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?