BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Janani N.
Works well for most regular polishes, but does nothing for sparkly polishes. It takes me many cotton balls to get through just one nail. I bought this at Target. I would recommend this to those who do not use sparkly nail polishes. It is cheap and effective otherwise.
Grace P.
This is a great product, it really gets nail polish off incredibly well. It is very inexpensive, which I am thankful for as a student. I purchased this at Target, and have been for many years. I would definitely buy this again, and I would recommend it to a friend.
Elise H.
This is just as good as the name brands, does the job getting all polish off and doesn't make my nails flimsy. I almost always buy this one as if there is no difference why pay more? I like that there isn't acetone in it as well as that really dries your skin out.
Sarah R.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love using the up & up brand, it is so comparable to other brands but cost less and work better! The strengthening nail polish remover has been my favorite for quite some time. I just wish they made it in bigger bottles so I wouldn't have to repurchase so often!
Amanda D.
Orlando, FL
The best nail polish remover! Works quickly and so effective. You only need about 2-3 cotton balls for getting all the polish off. Super cheap for how long it lasts. Makes your nails stronger and I always get this one from the Up and Up brand. Purple one always!
Angela P.
Norwood , MA
I like this nail polish remover because it is reasonably priced and works just as well as the name brands I have tried. Target also usually runs coupons online or on cartwheel to help save money on up and up items. This stuff removes my polish with very little effort.
Janelle S.
belleville, NJ
My favorite go to nail polish remover! so affordable and does the job for you at such a low price! why spend on other nail polish removers when you can save money and have the same result! i don't buy any other brand, i would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Chauna S.
Cincinnati, OH
I bought this product when I ran out of remover and I was at Target. I wanted to pickup up the strengthening remover because my nails were so brittle. I'm not sure if it helped with my brittle nails but it took the polish off and it didn't smell too bad either.
Michaela J.
Stockton, CA
I am not a fan of this nail polish remover. I picked this up at target because I had ran out of my usual remover and wanted o give this a try. While I can usually do a whole hand with one cotton ball with this remover it took 3 or 4. I will probably not purchase again.
Laura W.
Nashville, TN
Best nail polish remover I have used. This remover works fast without having to scrub the polish off. The sent is a bit overpowering, but that is the case with most every remover. I'm not convinced it actually strengthens my nails, but the purple color is lovely.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.