BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Lily W.
Huntington, MA
This nail polish remover takes everything off with a little scrubbing power. It was easy to use and helps strengthen your nails. Just go to target to pick it up. It's fairly inexpensive.
Maya K.
Not very strengthening, but works great as a nail polish remover. The only complaint I have is the strong scent it has, but I have never used a nail polish remover that doesn't have one.
Natalie F.
Covina, CA
I can't complain when it comes to this purple strengthening nail polish remover by Up & Up, its easy to use with just one cotton ball per hand/foot. It's the cheapest nail polish remover I've seen and it gets the job done! I'm not sure how effective it is when it comes to strengthening, but that's not really what I'm looking for. I would absolutely recommend this product to others!
Fallon R.
Las Vegas, NV
Up & up has always been my go to for nail polish remover. It gets the job done quick without too much hassle of continuously rubbing and damaging your nails. Another great thing about this product is that it strengthen your nails as you remove your polish. There is an immediate difference that you can tell it's helping. This product is perfect for brittle nails as well.
Nancy W.
I enjoy using this product. Its cost effective andeorks just as great as other name brands. The scent is not too strong and the product lasts for quite some time before i replace it.
Kaitlyn P.
Brockton, MA
This product is great. I love targets brands. Many people don't know this but If you but a target brand it comes with 100% satisfaction guaremtee or money back program. So take a chance and try this out. It took off glitter nail polish, which I find the most difficult to get off, in a snap. You also can usually find a coupon for this on the mobile app cartwheel.
Samantha J.
Up & up nail polish remover is the best and most cost effective on the market. It is typical of all up & up products in that it completely lives up to the quality of its name brand version.
Amanda B.
Garner , NC
This nail polish remover works okay. I love that it actually strengthens your nail while using it, but pure acetone is my personal favorite. I feel as if I have to use multiple cotton balls to remove one nail worth of polish. This is much easier on your nails than pure acetone though. I would buy again if I couldn't fine acetone, but it's not my favorite.
Carla C.
Anchorage, AK
A lot of people tend to hate this product but i really do like it. The only downside i see with this one is that the smell is a little too much for me. But this really is a great remover when it comes
To my nail polish. It leaves my skin not that dry unlike other products. This is found at most walmart, target, walgreens, etc. super affordable and works great!
Kellie M.
I used to only use acetone nail polish remover. It is just very easy and quick to remove polish that way. however, I started noticing the effect on my nails. They were drying out and becoming damaged. This product is not as quick and effective as acetone, but it not harmful to the nail bed. I would recommend for every day removal, but not for gel or sparkle.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.