BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Kristin H.
This polish remover has the typical product smell, but it removes the polish without feeling like it's damaging my nails. I bought it at target. Just dampen a cotton ball and wipe away polish. I've used this product before and will probably repurchase in the future.
Katie S.
East Islip, NY
This nail polish remover perfectly takes off my nail polish, and leaves my nails nice. I have used this nail polish remover repeatedly. I bought this at Target, and I like it more than any other brand. I would definitely buy this nail polish remover again.
Monique C.
Los Angeles, CA
This bottle has lasted me a long time, a little goes a long way. the scent isn't too strong and i see the strength in my nails. Very easy to apply with a cotton ball. I purchased at target and I will definitely buy it again. I highly recommend this brand
Nisha K.
This nail polish does the job it is supposed to. It takes off the nail polish almost effortlessly, and it doesn't make the skin around my nails feel too dry like other nail polish removers do. For the price, I definitely think everyone should use buy it!
Hallie M.
This product removes my polish really fast. u only need a about a quarter sized amount on a cotton ball exc... and a few swipes and it's off. I've used this bring for a few years and I love it. I will continue to use this product and I do recommend it.
Jackie F.
I have used many nail polish removers but this one has been my favorite. Usually the smell is unbearable and I'll have to open every window in the house, but this one is downright fragrant. I would like a larger bottle version, but overall a great product.
Tasha B.
I love this stuff. Great value for the price, smells fairly decent compared to most other polish removers, and (mostly) gets the job done. It does have issues with glitter polish- it'll take it off, just requires a little more elbow grease. Although for how gentle it is, I feel like that's a fair trade off. Overall it's great for normal polish.
Ashley A.
Temecula, CA
I bought this bottle once and I have pros and cons. It does serve its purpose and removes the nail polish, however you need to put in just a little elbow grease to get off old polish. Glitters not fun, but then again it never is. It also left my nails a tad dry. On the bright side the smell isn't as bad as others and my nails were visibly stronger.
Megan G.
Cando, ND
This removes your polish for the most part. Whenever I've had pedicures done, it's extremely difficult to get my polish off but this does the trick for the most part. I do have to scrub pretty hard often and it's typicall not clean swipes to take it off. I'm not sure how much the "strengthening" part is true, either. I haven't noticed a difference.
Brianne G.
Atlanta, GA
Works great and is cheaper than the name brand stuff. Just throw it on a cotton ball (or round, I don't know your life) and go to it. No ascertainable difference between this stuff and any other nail polish remover that I've used. I'd buy it again.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?