BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Melissa M.
Boston, MA
I genuinely like this product because it is easy to get the nail polish off unlike some other brands. On top of it removing the polish it also help strengthens the nails which is huge for me because I am a big offender of picking/pulling nail polish off. Would definitely recommend to those who need to strength their nails.
Diana K.
Plainview, NY
My go-to nail polish remover! It's cheap and easy to use. I usually do my nails at home so when i want to quickly remove them I use this with a cotton pad and my nail polish comes off easily. Although it is easy to use, sometimes I spilled it by knocking it over my table. But it gets the job done and I'm satisfied with that.
Alexis W.
Berwyn, IL
I Use This Remover All The Time. I Love How Easy It Helps The Polish Come Off Fast. It Surprisedly Helped My Nails Get Stronger And Healthier. I Lobe The Color Too.Its Very Affordable. Believe It Or Not But A Little Bit Of This Remover Goes A Long Way. I've Had My Bottle For About 2Months Now And I Still Have A Lot Left!
Brittany D.
I am super sensitive to the scent of nail polish remover scent, and this one is very mild in comparison to others. Keeps nails feeling smooth, and takes off polish quickly and efficiently. Bought at Target for a great price point!
Anna R.
Orem, UT
This is such great nail polish remover! It's very inexpensive and gets nail polish off quite well. I've repurchased this multiple times & would definitely recommend it to people looking for a good, inexpensive nail polish remover!
Elizabeth K.
Washington, DC
Removed my nail polish very well, didn't sting as much either when I had hangnails but I don't really know if it's a coincidence or not. Didn't notice my nails really getting that much stronger but I used it only about once a month
Stephanie M.
Glen Burnie, MD
All of the above Upstream strengthening nail polish remover I love the color purple and actually really did help and improve my nail growth had no problem using and then I have to use to my finger nail color off and a great price
Kelsie L.
Saint Louis, MO
I don't know that this nail polish remover actually strengthens my nails, but it does take the nail pooling off very well. I usually use no more than two cotton balls to get the polish off both my fingers and toes with this product
Anna T.
Jacksonville, FL
I have really dry cuticles so pretty much any nail polish remover I use hurts and this one was not any different. After using this one for while I have not notice a difference in my nails getting any stronger. It is very easy to use and apply, I would recommend it to use just as the same as other nail polish removers.
Profra O.
Brownsville, TX
Remueve muy bien el producto y aparte es de muy bajo costo no puedo tener insólita queja de este producto la verdad vale la pena comprarlo me es util y mi vida diaria ya que cambio seguido mi color de uñas y me da su función al 100%
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?