BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Jacqueline F.
Antioch, CA
My nails had become really fragile to my pregnancy they would brake all the time so I would nail polish it cover up the ugly nail bed but once it came to take off the polish I started to u this up & up strengthening nail polish remover and it has done wonder for my nails no more brakes and crackes or hair getting caught love this product
Danielle E.
Poplar Grove, IL
This nail polish remover removed my nail polish quickly and effectively. My nails didn't feel as brittle afterwards as they do with other nail polish removers. I bought it from target. It was easy to apply and I would recommend it to others.
Nevyn D.
Maywood, CA
I do my own nails so nail Polish remover is a must have at home. I usually purchase strengthening nail Polish remover from target. I go for this one specifically to help strengthen my nails since thwy get really soft and flimsy from painting.
Amanda B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm not picky when it comes to nail polish remover. I honestly just look for the cheapest one and buy that. This one gets the job done which is what I care about most. You can get it at Target and it is pretty inexpensive and lasts a long time! I recommend.
Sara P.
Seattle, WA
Just like it's straight-up acetone sister, this product gets the job done and saves you money. I've always enjoyed the Up & Up brand, and this is no exception. The polish is gone on the first pass. There's no reason to buy name brand here!
Rebecca F.
I brought this because of the pretty color and the cheap price. I will not buy this again due to the overwhelming stench that fills the room the second you open it. Yes it works like any other remover but the smell is not worth your time or money
Madeline M.
Spartanburg, SC
This is my go-to nail polish remover! Comes in various sizes at Target! Removes nail polish without drying out my skin around my nail! VERY affordable, and goes a long way! I always make sure to have an extra bottle of this in my bathroom!
Cierra N.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the strengthening nail polish remover. I usually have very flimsy nails and when I removed polish they get even worse. I have noticed a big difference when using this. My nails are stronger and are growing longer since they don't break every day.
Andrea W.
Baltimore, MD
I decided to give the up&up nail polish remover brand once and I will probably not be purchasing it again. First, it takes a lot of effort to really remove the polish especially if it has glitter or some type of texture. As for the strengthening aspect, I didn't really notice much of a difference so I'm not sure if it worked or not.
Gloria Z.
Philadelphia, PA
Works like it's supposed to! I don't see any visible strengthening as it says it does, but it removes nail polish easily (even glitter, although it does take a bit more work). I always buy this from Target and would definitely buy again!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?