BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...5 Answers
  • absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating...1 Answers
Nora S.
Nail polish removes all polish quickly even works great on nail stickers. The only down side is the smell but i have yet to find a nail polish that dose not smell.
Erica S.
San Fernando , CA
I buy this quite often I do my nails at home so I'm always changing the color and shape and style of my nails this remover removes it all and pretty fast as well.
Danielle P.
Works decent enough. Has a strong smell, but so does every brand of nail polish remover 😅 this is basically always my go to since it works and is super cheap 🤷🏻‍♀️
Amanda R.
Cranberry Twp, PA
I really like this strengthening polish remover since I change my polish at least weekly. It removes polish easily, and leaves my nails feeling strong and healthy.
Stephanie B.
Takes off nail polish very well and smell isn't overwhelming. Easy to use and only was a couple bucks! I would use this product again and it's cheaper than many other brands and works the same so it's a good buy!
Natasha G.
San Antonio, TX
I love my Target brands. Its where I do most of my shopping so its where I get most of my things and their brand always work as well or better than the original.
Jacqueline D.
I use this as a remover to try and strengthen my nails but haven't seen much of a difference, but it still removes the nail polish which is what I need it to do.
karla z.
This makes it so easy for me to take off my nail polish without leaving stains and it definitely doesn't do as much harm like other nail polish remover and my nails are still really healthy.
Abbey B.
USA
Cheap and basic product! Works great and you don't need to keep getting the cotton ball wet! This is basic but it works just as well as all the others out there!
Nicole Z.
I like this nail polish to help strengthen my nails after having polish on for so long. It does a great job in removing the polish as well! I definitely recommend
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.