BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...5 Answers
  • absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating...1 Answers
Colleen P.
I've tried this and it's pretty good. It's almost comparable to the OPI strengthening polish remover, but leaves a bit of a greasy feel on nails once done that needs to be washed off.
Lisa B.
San Diego , CA
Why spend more when you don’t need to??? This nail polish removes works great. Had a nice smell as well. You know how stinky these can be. This one has an after smell that isn’t too bad.
Dara F.
I like the strengthening aspect of this product. It is easy to use and works really well. I also appreciate that the smell does not seem as strong as other products I have used.
Josie N.
Lakeville, Minnesota
Gets the job done. Comes in a large bottle and is a great value. Highly recommend. I got it at target. Like many other nail polish removers it is very bad if spilled on carpet.
Kate R.
Durham
I love using Up & Up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover because it is a really great value and it comes in an easy to use dispenser so you don't have to make a mess. I think it is just as good a the name brand nail polish removers and I would absolutely buy it again!
Kristine M.
Love this! Cheap and lasts me a long time even though I use it ever other week. Glad I can get it with my target order and it does the same stuff from name brand nail polish remover.
Rachel D.
Williamsburg, KY
It did a really nice job, even with removing glitter polish. I'm not sure whether it did any strengthening or if that was from the actual polish, but it's very affordable and does a great job.
Cynthia R.
Greenfield, CA
I love the Up & Up brand because they’re good products for a fraction of the price. I like the strengthening one because my nails are thin and brittle. This one is gentle on my nails.
Emily R.
Pompano Beach, FL
Removes nail polish as expected. I pick this product up because its cheaper than some of the other brands. I'm not loyal to it, usually I pick up whichever polish remover is cheapest.
Hilary A.
Belle Isle, FL
I love the up and up brand products. They work as well if not better than a lot of name brand products at target. This polish remover isn’t too strong and harsh but gets the job done!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.