BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Briana M.
Vancouver , WA
Does the job, decent smell. Most removers are the same, but doesn’t leave my nails and fingers rough. It’s a good price point for the brand. I have gotten it a few time just because of price.
Michaela S.
Thompson, ND
Great price point for the amount of product, you receive! Equal in quality to its competitors (Sally Hansen, OPI, etc.)! I’m a repeat user of Up & Up beauty care and I’ll always repurchase.
Kimberly G.
This worked very good and it left my nails looking healthy and strong. I have always been a nail biter but this past two years I have let them grow like crazy wanting me to keep them fabulous. I like that there is strengthing in there for my nails to be strong and health the way they should be. The smell is great and I feel great when I’m done.
D M.
I never tried expensive nail polish remover but this one for the price is a good working product. Easily removes the regular nail polish and a little harder nail polish that has a glitter in it. I will purchase it again.
Rachel M.
I personally don't know if the strengthener works because I naturally have strong nails but it does the job perfectly with a swipe. I highly recommend because it also has a great price!
Erin R.
Anderson, SC
This nail polish remover is awesome. I haven’t had any problems. I have bought this many times. The price is a great help and it compares brilliantly to alternatives. I would definitely buy it again. Love it!
Sam L.
Morgantown, WV
Does the job for a decent price. Don’t necessarily notice that it strengthens my nails more than usual but I’m not picky about nail polish remover. Will purchase again and recommend.
Stephanie B.
Houston
Nice polish remover to have and use in between regular nail design work. Not heavy duty enough for removing shimmers and glitter, but a good follow up after everything is off to keep nails feeling strong. I don’t use this terribly often but I like having it for when I’m ready to remove polish and then give my nails a break.
Katherine F.
Works well at removing nail polish even with a top coat, but I haven’t seen any results of the “strengthening” aspect of the product. Works just like any other polish remover to me.
Sarah E.
Ann Arbor
I was looking for a cheap, easy-to-use remover and this just happened to be at my walgreens. It works, so it does it's job as a remover, but sometimes it does take a bit of scrubbing to get the nail polish off. If you're just looking for a good, cheap remover, this is a good choice, but you really do get the quality you pay for.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.