BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...5 Answers
  • absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating...1 Answers
Cassandra o.
Austin , TX
One could hardly call it a nail polish remover because it does not work as stated. It does not remove nail polish. I had to apply significant strength when I tried using this product. A cotton round dabbed in this substance was actually sticking to my nail, without removing the nail polish. I had to spend at least 10 times the effort, with the nail polish still not fully removed. I finnally remembered that I had another nail remover product at home and ended it up using it instead. This is very poor product shince it does not do what the label claims it does. It was a complete waiste on my money. I do not recommend it.
Kyra M.
I have been using this nail polish my whole life as it works really well. It does not smell that bad and removes nail polish very very well. When I have gel on it takes a little more to get off but after a little bit of rubbing off, the nail polish comes. It is not expensive at all. I would definitely recommend this nail polish to others who want to try a new nail polish.
Maria S.
This is actually pretty good. It takes my nail polish off easily and the smell is not that strong like other nail polish removers I've tried! The only thing I will say is that I do have a tough time taking the glitter nail polish lol.
And I feel that it's not that harsh on my nails. I really like this product!
Abby H.
Algoma
Doesn’t smell AS BAD as other brands. I’m pretty sensitive to smell and I can handle this one. I love target so I literally buy their brand in everything. This gets the job done. Doesn’t make the cotton ball stick to my finger like other brands sometimes do. And APPARENTLY it’s strengthening my nails? I don’t know about that but it’s definitely not making them weaker. So... win win?
Mary V.
I’ve used this remover my whole life and will never use another. The remover does a really good job at getting all the polish with little effort and doesn’t leave a film of residue behind, which is really nice for longer lasting polish. It also doesn’t dry my nails out either like other brands and that’s really important for having weaker nails like me
Lainey K.
Maryland
This is a nice cheap nail polish remover you can find at target. It’s pretty basic and gets the job done. This remover smells potent but I understand most nail polish removers do too. Love the color and have no complaints. Easy to just quickly pickup from the store and use. But a four out of five because it does not remove all polish and it take multiple rubs and strokes for most to come off.
Kerissa D.
Hudson, Ohio
Removing nail polish used to be such a hassle, with me scrubbing at my cuticles and the edge of my nails to get that one little bit off. With this strengthened nail polish remover, all I need is literally ONE swipe and it all comes clean off. I never even knew it could be this easy and I can honestly say that this nail polish is A M A Z I N G!!!
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
Removes my nail polish easily and doesnt dry out my nails or hands too badly. Inexpensive and works as a nail polish remover should. I usually buy this one and use it for basic nail polish remover, but for gel nail polish/gel manicures I suggest a stronger, more professional brand of nail polish remover because it doesn't work as well on gel.
Mary S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This nail polish remover definitely gets the job done, but I do have to put in a little more effort to remove my nail polish than I do when I’m using the dollar store acetone removers. But this doesn’t smell as strong (although it does still smell because, well, it’s nail polish remover!), so I feel like it isn’t as harsh on my nails. I put a cotton ball on the end of the bottle and turn the bottle upside down really quickly, twice. About 3 cotton balls like this usually get all of my nail polish off if I’m wearing a lighter color. For darker colors, I need more. I can’t speak to the strengthening aspect of this product because I’ve been blessed with naturally strong nails. I’ll likely keep purchasing this polish remover.
Jenny L.
Brevard, NC
This is what I have in my cabinet right now. It works wonderfully and I love how it leaves my needles feeling strong after I’m taking off nail polish that sometimes makes them feel weak. Other removers often leave my nails feeling weak and fragile this gives me a sense of strength and I will definitely continue using it in the future.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.