BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Loki16 G.
Allen
The nail polish remover is an expensive and super fast acting. It takes off my 4 layers of essie polish in seconds. No strong odor and no harsh residue. I have my husband pick me up a bottle every couple weeks at the local Target. I love that this product has nail strengthening properties too. I have weak nails from pregnancy and  this product is gentle which is great. I definitely recommend this to anyone.
Marina Y.
Tonawanda, NY
While I wouldn't say this is the greatest smelling product around, it does a pretty good job at removing nail polish. Some of the gel brands and more stubborn polishes take a little more effort to get off, but fresh cotton balls soaked in remover will work best for those. I don't think this product actually strengthens my nails, but it gets the nail polish off, and that's all that matters!
cassandra o.
Austin, TX
One could hardly call it a nail polish remover because it does not work as stated. It does not remove nail polish. I had to apply significant strength when I tried using this product. A cotton round dabbed in this substance was actually sticking to my nail, without removing the nail polish. I had to spend at least 10 times the effort, with the nail polish still not fully removed. I finnally remembered that I had another nail remover product at home and ended it up using it instead. This is very poor product shince it does not do what the label claims it does. It was a complete waiste on my money. I do not recommend it.
Maria S.
This is actually pretty good. It takes my nail polish off easily and the smell is not that strong like other nail polish removers I've tried! The only thing I will say is that I do have a tough time taking the glitter nail polish lol.
And I feel that it's not that harsh on my nails. I really like this product!
Abby H.
Algoma
Doesn’t smell AS BAD as other brands. I’m pretty sensitive to smell and I can handle this one. I love target so I literally buy their brand in everything. This gets the job done. Doesn’t make the cotton ball stick to my finger like other brands sometimes do. And APPARENTLY it’s strengthening my nails? I don’t know about that but it’s definitely not making them weaker. So... win win?
Markie W.
Chester CA
Great nail polish remover! Takes off nail polish without a hassle and leaves your nails clean without the sticky residue that many removers leave on my nails. Only downfall is that the smell normally doesn’t bother my but up and up made it smell as if they tried covering up the acetone up and that began to hurt my head. Other than that perfect nail polish remover!
Asha K.
Niceville, FL
It gets the job done, but it does take a bit more effort to get darker polished off of the nail surface. I tend to soak the nail for a bit with a cotton ball soaked in the solution to dissolve the polish before wiping it. I then do a final sweep with a clean ball. So overall, it is a bit easier with lighter colors, but more of a hassle with darker colors.
Mary V.
I’ve used this remover my whole life and will never use another. The remover does a really good job at getting all the polish with little effort and doesn’t leave a film of residue behind, which is really nice for longer lasting polish. It also doesn’t dry my nails out either like other brands and that’s really important for having weaker nails like me
Lainey K.
Maryland
This is a nice cheap nail polish remover you can find at target. It’s pretty basic and gets the job done. This remover smells potent but I understand most nail polish removers do too. Love the color and have no complaints. Easy to just quickly pickup from the store and use. But a four out of five because it does not remove all polish and it take multiple rubs and strokes for most to come off.
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
Removes my nail polish easily and doesnt dry out my nails or hands too badly. Inexpensive and works as a nail polish remover should. I usually buy this one and use it for basic nail polish remover, but for gel nail polish/gel manicures I suggest a stronger, more professional brand of nail polish remover because it doesn't work as well on gel.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.