BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Mary S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This nail polish remover definitely gets the job done, but I do have to put in a little more effort to remove my nail polish than I do when I’m using the dollar store acetone removers. But this doesn’t smell as strong (although it does still smell because, well, it’s nail polish remover!), so I feel like it isn’t as harsh on my nails. I put a cotton ball on the end of the bottle and turn the bottle upside down really quickly, twice. About 3 cotton balls like this usually get all of my nail polish off if I’m wearing a lighter color. For darker colors, I need more. I can’t speak to the strengthening aspect of this product because I’ve been blessed with naturally strong nails. I’ll likely keep purchasing this polish remover.
Monica M.
Arlington, TX
I get this because it works just as good as more expensive polish removers. I pick this one because it's purple and cheaper than the other polish removers available, but have docked it a star because even though the bottle says it's strengthening, I can't really tell if it's making my nails stronger (to be fair, I can never tell if strengthening polish remover actually works, regardless of any brand).
Karina C.
chicago
This product is so useful I love it so much I’ve been using it for years I would recommend it.Im really into nails stuff I do my nails a lot and this product is always in my bag.This product helps my nails be super healthy and flawless.It is a very affordable product that you can find in many local stores.I use this product on a daily bases.You can keep your nails looking beautiful in an instance without having to go to the beauty salon.This is going to help you save money and keep your nails really pretty I probably said that many more times but it is so true.You will fall in love with this product as much as i am trust me it’s one of the best nail product I’ve used.I will surely suggest to get this product.It is also good for traveling because it is a perfect size.
Maria S.
This is actually pretty good. It takes my nail polish off easily and the smell is not that strong like other nail polish removers I've tried! The only thing I will say is that I do have a tough time taking the glitter nail polish lol.
And I feel that it's not that harsh on my nails. I really like this product!
Abby H.
Algoma
Doesn’t smell AS BAD as other brands. I’m pretty sensitive to smell and I can handle this one. I love target so I literally buy their brand in everything. This gets the job done. Doesn’t make the cotton ball stick to my finger like other brands sometimes do. And APPARENTLY it’s strengthening my nails? I don’t know about that but it’s definitely not making them weaker. So... win win?
Rachel R.
Austin
It does what it’s intended to do as a nail polish remover for standard nail polishes. Not intended for shellac or gel so make sure you know what polish type your using.it works great but as for strengthening that I’d have to say is debatable I personally didn’t see a difference in nail strength based off of just the use of the product but it works well for removal quickly.
Markie W.
Great nail polish remover! Takes off nail polish without a hassle and leaves your nails clean without the sticky residue that many removers leave on my nails. Only downfall is that the smell normally doesn’t bother my but up and up made it smell as if they tried covering up the acetone up and that began to hurt my head. Other than that perfect nail polish remover!
Lainey K.
Maryland
This is a nice cheap nail polish remover you can find at target. It’s pretty basic and gets the job done. This remover smells potent but I understand most nail polish removers do too. Love the color and have no complaints. Easy to just quickly pickup from the store and use. But a four out of five because it does not remove all polish and it take multiple rubs and strokes for most to come off.
Jenny L.
Brevard, NC
This is what I have in my cabinet right now. It works wonderfully and I love how it leaves my needles feeling strong after I’m taking off nail polish that sometimes makes them feel weak. Other removers often leave my nails feeling weak and fragile this gives me a sense of strength and I will definitely continue using it in the future.
Stephanie B.
Houston
Nice polish remover to have and use in between regular nail design work. Not heavy duty enough for removing shimmers and glitter, but a good follow up after everything is off to keep nails feeling strong. I don’t use this terribly often but I like having it for when I’m ready to remove polish and then give my nails a break.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?