Ashley C.

Julianna A.
Julianna A.
Middle Vlg, NY
1 year, 4 months ago
it works pretty well for me! but i never really had a problem with any nail polish removers in general.
Elise M.
Elise M.
1 year, 5 months ago
I use this semi-frequently and my nails are fine.
Carly G.
Carly G.
2 years ago
Yes, it's great and doesn't ruin the quality of your nails. It's also well priced and doesn't have a horrible scent!
cobi s.
cobi s.
columbus, OH
2 years, 1 month ago
Hi ashley! I hope you've tried this by now- it's truly the best remover for the money! I've used expensive removers before, but this is just as good. it's not drying, but still removes the polish without much effort!
Melonie M.
Melonie M.
2 years, 5 months ago
It dose the job but I also highly recommend using a lotion or cuticle oil after using this remover.