Up & up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Does this easily remove regular polish and/or gel?
Does this work to remove arcrilic nails?
This nail polish remover says it's strengthening... Does it actually strengthen your nails and prevent breakage?
Start your review of Up & up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover!
2 months agoNational City, CA
Purchased at: Target
I dislike this product! This is not as strong to remove my nail polished! You get what you pay for don’t recommend it to anyone! & I most likely won’t but it again .
2 months agoBecker, MN
Does this product work? Yes. Is it healthy for your nails? No. I understand the purpose of a nail strengthener however nails need to be flexible in order to not break and look brittle. The up and up line is amazing just choose a different type and your nails will thank you (this goes for any type of nail strengtheners, I used this product before I knew better)
a month agophiladelphia
Purchased at: Walgreens
This one in particular is so gentle on my nails and removes any kind of nail polish right away. Smell doesn’t bother my and it’s easy to apply as it comes in a plastic bottle! I definitely recommend it to others !
2 months agoStockton , CA
Ave nail polish remover. It is very affordable for a college student like myself. It also has a lot of product so it’s a great bang for your buck. It removes my nail polish very quickly after I let it sit on the polish for about 10 seconds. Highly reccomend
3 months ago
Pretty basic and affordable nail polish remover. Versatile too as you can use acetone for a variety of things. I don’t see much of a difference between this line and regular, non-strengthening removers though so I don’t know if it does much.
2 months agoSaint Louis, MO
This product removes all nail polish, even glitter, and it normally only takes one cotton ball per nail. Up & Up is affordable and is a perfect dupe for name brand nail polish removers. I would definitely recommend.
a month agowest covina
This product was not good with taking off my nail polish. I prefer to use a stronger acetone so less product is being used and less force is being put into taking off the color.I do not recommend using this.
a month agoJohnston , RI
This product was hard to use to get my nail polish off. I had to use it multiple times for all my nail polish to be removed. I tried it again with a different polish and same results. Overall disappointed.
3 months agoMinneapolis, MN
Okay at removing nail polish without drying your nails, which I think is the "Strengthening" part. Other than that the only difference is some extra scrubbing than the normal "Non-strengthening" remover.
2 months agoHelotes, TX
This product has my nails feeling smoother and I like how the chemicals are not as harsh as other polish removers tend to be. This product is also affordable and doesn’t have a overpowering smell.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...