up & up Sport Sunscreen Spray - SPF 15 - 10 oz uploaded by Megan K.

BY UP & UP

Find Tanning And Sun Protection at Target.com! Water resistent (80 minutes) clear, rub-free formula, fast and easy coverage, The Skin Cancer Poundation Seal of Recommendation see more...

Buy on Target
Chelsea S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very fair, very sensitive skin, so I liked that this product had a high SPF rating. It is greasy-feeling so I was worried it would irritate my skin, but I have had no issues. It lasts a long time and it is so easy to apply and work into the skin. I just wish it didn't feel so gross sitting on top of my skin. (But if you're going to be doing anything with water like swimming, it won't matter too much.)
Becky M.
Fallbrook, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love buying this 15SPF sunscreen for days when I want a little bit of sun/color but I don't want to risk not having any protection. I feel like this lasts a good amount of time on my skin. I love how easy it is to apply with the spray bottle!
Amanda L.
Vallejo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it the same item I already left a review on which I love this item because it’s affordable easy to use and easy to bring with you. The locking top is key for me there’s nothing worse than sunscreen ruining other things in your bag
Cierra P.
Coatesville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great alternative to name brand sunscreens! Sprays evenly and lasts for several hours. Purchased at target and is much cheaper than name brands. Typical sunscreen smell. I️ have purchased several times
Arlene D.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tus spray is average . I love the price point, there is a mild smell to it. I have purchased several bottles and have only ever had one damaged .i spray this all over my children because it dries quickly
Catherine H.
Irving, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a swimmer, this spf is definitely not high enough. The usual SPF recommendation for anyone going outside is 30, at least. This is only 15, so I don't really know how well it works, because as someone who has a dermatologist in the family, this SPF is so low that it really doesn't protect the skin that much. My family member recommends at least 40 SPF everyday
Katie J.
Chevy Chase, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I accidentally bought SPF 15 (I am really pale and typically get 30 and above) and was worried about getting burnt, but I actually stayed relatively covered, even at an amusement park where the feels like was around 98 degrees.  I would not recommend for face use as it gets pretty stingy.
Bree A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this sunscreen. I have sensitive skin but it does not irritate my skin at all. Great coverage, I feel that this lasts on my skin and gives a good coverage. Bought this at Target. A staple for my sunscreen; I buy this every year for spring/summer.
Allison W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works pretty well for an off brand. It is not too sticky and goes on really well. I would recommend reapplying it in the recommended amount of time as i did burn a little, but I didn't continuously apply. With any sunscreen you need to reapply.
Joselyn R.
Cicero, IL
This one time I got a really bad sunburn, but since I use up & up sport sunscreen I haven't gotten any more sun burns!! I enjoy being outside playing volleyball without having to worry about the sun too much!