up & up Sport Sunscreen Spray - SPF 15 - 10 oz uploaded by Megan K.

BY UP & UP

Find Tanning And Sun Protection at Target.com! Water resistent (80 minutes) clear, rub-free formula, fast and easy coverage, The Skin Cancer Poundation Seal of Recommendation see more...

Buy on Target
Ana H.
 This product is easy to apply and doesn’t need to be rubbed in.  It has a sunscreen like  smell and protects you from the heat and sun.  This sunscreen is great if you play sports like me and you’re out in the sun all day long you won’t need to reapply very often. Would recommend to others because it’s a great sunscreen it is inexpensive  and easy to find.
allie c.
Granger, IN
I love the spray bottle! It doesn’t leave you feeling greasy or oily, and fully covers you so you won’t be burned in sections you didn’t cover with you hands! this sprayer does it for you and covers those hard to reach spots
Sabrina A.
Barksdale Afb, LA
My husband is active duty and we love sending this with him in deployment packages whenever hes down range this is sunscreen I sent him to protect his skin and it works phenomenally doesn't sweat off either
Sara G.
danville
No need to buy pricey brand names. This target brand sunscreen packs just the same punch. I have been using it for years and have never had a sunburn with it. I use it for myself and my child. We love this brand.
Nicole M.
Love the price. Good quality product and very easy to use! I also think the sunscreen is effective and would compare it to any other brand out there with the same SPF.
Becky M.
Fallbrook, CA
I love buying this 15SPF sunscreen for days when I want a little bit of sun/color but I don't want to risk not having any protection. I feel like this lasts a good amount of time on my skin. I love how easy it is to apply with the spray bottle!
Amanda L.
vallejo, CA
Is it the same item I already left a review on which I love this item because it’s affordable easy to use and easy to bring with you. The locking top is key for me there’s nothing worse than sunscreen ruining other things in your bag
Bryce S.
['Denton', ''], TX
Perfect for on-the-go use! Love how easily it goes on and that you don’t have to rub it in at all! Easy to travel with and no chance of a leak!! I’ve bought this countless times, and I’ll continue to use it! #target #upandup
Lindsay S.
Hampton , VA
I use a max of spf 15, and even though this is targets store brand, this sunscreen protects great. I would definitely recommend it for everyday use in the summer for those long hot beach days. It’s also a great price!
Alana O.
I like Targets Up & Up brand sunscreen because it works and applies the same as name brand sport sunscreens but at a more affordable price. It applies in an even mist and isn’t greasy, I would repurchase!