BY UP & UP

This 10.4 oz tube of spf 30 sport sunscreen lotion from up & up is the affordable way to protect yourself from the sun and to prevent sunburn. This sunblock is water and sweat resistant, making it an excellent choice for that morning run or afternoon tennis game. Put on this no-nonsense, non-greasy, fragrance-free sunburn and then forget about it and enjoy your time in the sun. see more...

• Is this product oily like some sunscreen products?2 Answers
  • Does any one find it more effect like more or less? Like ...2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "The spf 30 is always my go to and I have never burned when using it." in 1 review
  • "It is a little thick, but I do find my skin free from sun burns so it must be working!" in 1 review
  • "It really works up from target is really good sunscreen from that brand , don't get me wrong being a prepared auntie to a 3 year old I was a lil skeptical , well that time I wasent prepared and when I came to target a lady said why spend so much on name brand , I said well it trusted and she showed me up sunscreen so I took a chance, let me say it worked just as well and got the job done :) nice" in 1 review
BrittanyAnd C.
Saint Joseph, MO
Works well enough. I have sensitive skin and this didn’t break me out and kept me from burning.
Rachel W.
Works as well as any other sunscreen but at a lover cost. Can’t believe how high sunscreen is these days! Anyway it does leave a shine that I like on my skin but can add to the greasiness on my face later in the day.
Kira P.
Athens, GA
It’s your basic sunscreen, which is all I need for working at summer camp. I might have to reapply more than a higher spf, but that’s okay. Lotion is a little greasy, but gives better coverage than the spray.
Kelly V.
Denver
I’m a sunscreen junkie, so I love this stuff. It’s sweat and water resistant, so it’s perfect for all your outdoor needs. Just make sure to reapply every two hours. And don’t pay extra for a higher SPF... it doesn’t make a difference as long as you reapply as directed.
Kristy R.
Love this product. Smells so good and does not leave an oily feeling. Great pricing and have a great variety of sunscreen options.
Rachel R.
I like this product because it’s a lower price point in comparison to other brands, but you don’t really lose out on the quality of the lotion.
d r.
I actually mostly use the baby version of this product and it does its job protecting from the harmful rays of the sun. I’ve noticed it does tend to stain whites a little and leave them tinted yellow.... and I’m also concerned with the amount of chemicals and searching for a more safe and natural product.
Grace C.
San Jose, CA
Used this at the beach. Does what it says, reapplied twice and did not experience any sunburn.
Jess S.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Doesn’t have that great feel and stays on when playing sports especially in the summer and hot months
Pamela M.
Alanna , GA
I love this lotion it's very good for you the smell is very good the price is very good it's great on skin
Melissa M.
Does any one find it more effect like more or less? Like to hear your thoughts on this :) thanx
Madeleine S.
Is this product oily like some sunscreen products?