BY UP & UP

This 10.4 oz tube of spf 30 sport sunscreen lotion from up & up is the affordable way to protect yourself from the sun and to prevent sunburn. This sunblock is water and sweat resistant, making it an excellent choice for that morning run or afternoon tennis game. Put on this no-nonsense, non-greasy, fragrance-free sunburn and then forget about it and enjoy your time in the sun. see more...

• Is this product oily like some sunscreen products?2 Answers
  • Does any one find it more effect like more or less? Like to hear ...2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "It really works up from target is really good sunscreen from that brand , don't get me wrong being a prepared auntie to a 3 year old I was a lil skeptical , well that time I wasent prepared and when I came to target a lady said why spend so much on name brand , I said well it trusted and she showed me up sunscreen so I took a chance, let me say it worked just as well and got the job done :) nice" in 1 review
  • "It is a little thick, but I do find my skin free from sun burns so it must be working!" in 1 review
  • "The spf 30 is always my go to and I have never burned when using it." in 1 review
Grace C.
San Jose, CA
Used this at the beach. Does what it says, reapplied twice and did not experience any sunburn.
Jess S.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Doesn’t have that great feel and stays on when playing sports especially in the summer and hot months
Pamela M.
Alanna , GA
I love this lotion it's very good for you the smell is very good the price is very good it's great on skin
Jennifer A.
Endicott, NY
Affordable, high quality product! Goes on smoothly and evenly as it's not too thick and doesn't leave me feeling greasy or oily. Easy to apply, plus I like the shape of the packaging, as it avoids waste when you're out/almost out of product.
Amanda S.
Great budget buy for on the go! effective for protecting skin while coming in with a less expensive price tag. Will buy again because it comes in handy to keep in a pool bag or diaper bag for toddlers.
Megan L.
Love how light weight this sunscreen is! I use it on my face over makeup. Easy on the wallet and easy to find at Target. I would buy again.
sofia r.
Mountain View
I have used this when I am out in the sun, and it definitely holds up to sweat, and doesn’t make me too greasy when I apply it.
Robyn H.
An affordable sunscreen option, the Up and Up brand is wallet friendly, yet effective. It is nice to be able to run into Target and grab this sunscreen and know that it will work when you need it.
Mary A.
Wilber, NE
Sunscreen is very important so I always go to target and get my up and up sunscreen! Not so bad for price and quality!
Katering A.
This sunscreen does the same thing an expensive brand does. I like it and I recommend it to all my friends and family.
Melissa M.
Does any one find it more effect like more or less? Like to hear your thoughts on this :) thanx
Madeleine S.
Is this product oily like some sunscreen products?