BY UP & UP

This 10.4 oz tube of spf 30 sport sunscreen lotion from up & up is the affordable way to protect yourself from the sun and to prevent sunburn. This sunblock is water and sweat resistant, making it an excellent choice for that morning run or afternoon tennis game. Put on this no-nonsense, non-greasy, fragrance-free sunburn and then forget about it and enjoy your time in the sun. see more...

• Is this product oily like some sunscreen products?2 Answers
  • Does any one find it more effect like more or less? Like to hear ...2 Answers
up & up Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 - 10.4 oz.
  • "It really works up from target is really good sunscreen from that brand , don't get me wrong being a prepared auntie to a 3 year old I was a lil skeptical , well that time I wasent prepared and when I came to target a lady said why spend so much on name brand , I said well it trusted and she showed me up sunscreen so I took a chance, let me say it worked just as well and got the job done :) nice" in 1 review
  • "The spf 30 is always my go to and I have never burned when using it." in 1 review
  • "It is a little thick, but I do find my skin free from sun burns so it must be working!" in 1 review
Katering A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sunscreen does the same thing an expensive brand does. I like it and I recommend it to all my friends and family.
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sunscreen is very thick and makes your skin feel all greasy. I did not like it at all even though it worked okay I will not be buying again and don't recommend it. I didn't like the scent on this either.
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I prefer cream lotion type sunscreens as to the spray kinds. The spray kind of gets everywhere and with the cream so I can get it in all the places I need. This is usually the target were in so it is pretty cheap and you can usually find discounts on the Target app as well. I would say this works just as good as any other sunscreen brand maybe better cuz I never have got burnt with it so I think I'll stick with it!
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love having a cheaper option for sunscreen that I trust. Where I live, some sunscreen goes in clearance when summer is up, great chance to stock up. Have no issues with the application of this. Would recommend and will continue to buy.
Rachel V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sunscreen packaging is not great. The lid does not always stay securely shut. The sunscreen itself works fine.
Haiden T.
Fort Collins, CO
Has a very thick consistency for a lotion but does work nicely once it’s on! The packaging was good. Great price
Melodie S.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty sweatproof and water-resistant. East application and doesn't leave you greasy or sticky after application.
Ashley D.
Acushnet, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel as though this brand is comparable to the name brands. I am pale as a ghost and it prevented me from getting a sun burn. The price is prefect and great for a family. This is a staple is my summer bag and will always be. It goes on smooth and lasts long although I do reapply several times a day because I am pale and it is just a good idea.
Sariah W.
Phoenix, AZ
I kinda feel like this stuff feels greasy. Other than that it does what it's made to do.
Jessica a.
Owasso, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's okay use it on my daughter everyday. It's pretty good prices for sunscreen!!! I like it
Madeleine S.
Is this product oily like some sunscreen products?
Melissa M.
Does any one find it more effect like more or less? Like to hear your thoughts on this :) thanx