BY UP & UP

This 10.4 oz tube of spf 30 sport sunscreen lotion from up & up is the affordable way to protect yourself from the sun and to prevent sunburn. This sunblock is water and sweat resistant, making it an excellent choice for that morning run or afternoon tennis game. Put on this no-nonsense, non-greasy, fragrance-free sunburn and then forget about it and enjoy your time in the sun. see more...

• Is this product oily like some sunscreen products?2 Answers
  • Does any one find it more effect like more or less? Like to hear ...2 Answers
up & up Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 - 10.4 oz.
  • "It really works up from target is really good sunscreen from that brand , don't get me wrong being a prepared auntie to a 3 year old I was a lil skeptical , well that time I wasent prepared and when I came to target a lady said why spend so much on name brand , I said well it trusted and she showed me up sunscreen so I took a chance, let me say it worked just as well and got the job done :) nice" in 1 review
  • "It is a little thick, but I do find my skin free from sun burns so it must be working!" in 1 review
  • "The spf 30 is always my go to and I have never burned when using it." in 1 review
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
This sunscreen is very thick and makes your skin feel all greasy. I did not like it at all even though it worked okay I will not be buying again and don't recommend it. I didn't like the scent on this either.
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
I prefer cream lotion type sunscreens as to the spray kinds. The spray kind of gets everywhere and with the cream so I can get it in all the places I need. This is usually the target were in so it is pretty cheap and you can usually find discounts on the Target app as well. I would say this works just as good as any other sunscreen brand maybe better cuz I never have got burnt with it so I think I'll stick with it!
Jessica a.
Owasso, OK
It's okay use it on my daughter everyday. It's pretty good prices for sunscreen!!! I like it
Lottie F.
Long Beach, CA
I get sunburnt really easily. I'll be out in the sun for an hour and I'll get red but this sunscreen exceeded my expectations and didn't make me burn. Definitely effective. Wish it was a bit lighter in feel but overall good!
Allison S.
This is my go to sunscreen. It's affordable and I don't break out when I use this sunscreen versus other brands. There is minimal smell and the packaging is simple.
Chelsey T.
Bountiful, UT
I don't know why, but I always feel like i get the best sun coverage with a lotion instead of a spray. I use this brand because it is affordable and I don't need anything fancy for my all-over spread. It is a little bit greasier than you would find with neutrogena, but it is great coverage!
Stacy M.
Meridian, ID
That's wrong I got to send what I used to but I would still use it I would just apply more times it's disappointing Kinda little bit effective it's gentle on your skin it makes your skin moist it's really for more improvements but in the end it's a good products
I B.
Raleigh, NC
It's a pretty standard sunscreen. It doesn't feel particularly greasy, though I did feel like I had to do a little more rubbing to get it absorbed than some other sunscreens. The smell is kind of nice, and I didn't notice needing to reapply it any more often than any other sunscreen.
Kristen H.
Phoenix , AZ
I actually bought this for my fiancé. He loves it! He can swim all day and not even reapply it and he still doesn't burn.
Mayre L.
Obviously not the best sunscreen available but it gets the job done. I prefer lotions over spray sunscreen to avoid a sticky feeling and this product does just that. I would recommend just because it is so affordable.
Melissa M.
Does any one find it more effect like more or less? Like to hear your thoughts on this :) thanx
Madeleine S.
Is this product oily like some sunscreen products?