BY UP & UP

This 10.4 oz tube of spf 30 sport sunscreen lotion from up & up is the affordable way to protect yourself from the sun and to prevent sunburn. This sunblock is water and sweat resistant, making it an excellent choice for that morning run or afternoon tennis game. Put on this no-nonsense, non-greasy, fragrance-free sunburn and then forget about it and enjoy your time in the sun. see more...

• Is this product oily like some sunscreen products?2 Answers
  • Does any one find it more effect like more or less? Like ...2 Answers
up & up Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 - 10.4 oz.
  • "The spf 30 is always my go to and I have never burned when using it." in 1 review
  • "It is a little thick, but I do find my skin free from sun burns so it must be working!" in 1 review
  • "It really works up from target is really good sunscreen from that brand , don't get me wrong being a prepared auntie to a 3 year old I was a lil skeptical , well that time I wasent prepared and when I came to target a lady said why spend so much on name brand , I said well it trusted and she showed me up sunscreen so I took a chance, let me say it worked just as well and got the job done :) nice" in 1 review
Amanda
Easton, PA
I work with children and this lotion rubs in very easily which is a help trying to lotion 18 three year olds!
Yessenia R.
Santa Clara, CA
Works very well! Great sunscreen I have use so far! I enjoy using it love it!
Posey G.
I bought this sunscreen once while on vacation in the U.S. (at Target) and I actually really liked it! I thought it did the job perfectly and was great for the price. They also have the spray can version which I have no personally tried, but I would try it!
Kelly V.
Denver
I’m a sunscreen junkie, so I love this stuff. It’s sweat and water resistant, so it’s perfect for all your outdoor needs. Just make sure to reapply every two hours. And don’t pay extra for a higher SPF... it doesn’t make a difference as long as you reapply as directed.
Kristy R.
Love this product. Smells so good and does not leave an oily feeling. Great pricing and have a great variety of sunscreen options.
Kelly P.
San Antonio, TX
This sunscreen has kept my family from getting burned while at the pool and the amusement park. We love it because the price is good and it works great!
Melodie S.
Chandler, AZ
Pretty sweatproof and water-resistant. East application and doesn't leave you greasy or sticky after application.
Maria A.
Orlando, FL
Don't get it twisted just because it's a target brand doesn't mean it doesn't work as well as the branded sun screens! I love it it's perfect for the face especially if you're wearing some sort of acne treatment.
Rachel P.
Lansing, MI
I usually try to go with SPF30 so that I can get a little color but definitely not get burned! I chose this product because it was priced competitively, and it did the job against a sunny day at the beach! I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to others.
paula p.
this is awesome aoke sosososososososo os os o so os os os os o osos o sosos o sososososososo sos os awesome kjsdfghfd
Melissa M.
Does any one find it more effect like more or less? Like to hear your thoughts on this :) thanx
Madeleine S.
Is this product oily like some sunscreen products?